7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoozingpony

Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande
533cid
t-10
9"rear
Well let see I'm 30 years old from Iowa. I have had my 73 for 11 years now and she is finaly getting the tranplant she deserves. She will be getting many upgrades. The engine is a 533cid that I actualy built for a buddy's '79 bronco project he decided to bail on the engine and sold it back to me for a price I could NOT refuse. I was full intending on building a 408 sb twin turbo. As im sure you can tell I am not one of those guy's who is anal about keeping my rides factory correct. Why not improve a good thing and make it better just dont go red green on it. lol

Welcome to the forums! I can't wait to se some pics of your car and the engine! :D

::welcome::

Hi there and welcome,

Who needs factory correct by the way? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard!

You will find a number of BBF fans on this Site; you should fit right in:).

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

:worthlesswithoutpics: (I just love when I get to use this one) seriously post some pics and ::welcome:: to the site. Let me know if you can fit the twin turbos under a stock hood with that many cubes. Cobra you have company in the go big or go home category.

smart ass

Well said TN I was wondering if the twins would fit under the hood also.....

Welcome to the site!

Ken
i wanted to do twins on a small block 408 windsor but went big block instead. am corious what kind of power i could make with about 8psi if i did decide to boost the 533 oh boy... sorry had the clean my screen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back