A lot of cash

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aah, 71 Hemi Cuda convertible with a pistol grip shifter and dog dish wheels. It doesn't get better than this.

ytareza4.jpg

It is a very cool car but, if I had 4 mil to blow I would not buy a trailer queen. I believe a car should be enjoyed and I could buy a lot of cool cars to enjoy for that much change.

+ 1 What Lux said. But 4 mil would build me a lot of replica Hemi Cudas with pistol grips and dog dishes
That!

Plus Challengers, Chargers, Roadrunners,, Cyclone Spoilers, AMX and the garage to house them.

What if I had 4 million? Well I would spend most of it on bikes, cars, booze and women and probably waste the rest :p If I died looking like Jabba the Hutt and a hemi car in the drive then I would have made an excellent financial decision. :D

If you guys would get off your butts and send me your harnesses for refurbishment, I might be able to afford the Hemicuda 'vert...just saying...

I'd even let y'all go for a ride in it!

Let's see...at $175 each, I'd need 23,000 of you as customers. At about 100 per year, it'd only take me 230 years...ahhh shoot..it'll be sold by then.

Back