what made you smile today.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAIN72MUSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible
2008 ford edge
2006 cadillac cts
what made me smile today is i got my new fuel tank,i heard the fedx truck and new it was here and just couldn;t stop smileing.

I ordered the carpet kit for my car yesterday. Like you, I can't stop smiling. I'm like a kid in a candy store!

-Travis

No parts here but I have had a bad cold over the last few days and today was the first day that the concrete in my nose and sinuses started to release and the pain in my teeth subsided.

A little gross but it made me happy. I hate choking on such ordinary action as brushing your teeth it eating a sandwich.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 thinks related too I incident.

I was driving home and 2 kids about 12 13 where riding a pit boss mini bike around a large industrial car park you know the kind lots of concrete. Anyway 1 kid is getting towed on a scooter :) Kid on the scooter gets all out of shape ends up only attached to the scooter by 1 hand and Is in the air like superman looked hell funny :) Somehow this kid gets it back together and doesn't face plant himself in the car park now hes standing on that scooter grinning like he just found all the chocolate in the world I laughed out loud then :) So funny smiled again because he didn't get hurt and I am smiling now tell you blokes so I guess it's 5 smiles

Last edited by a moderator:
Not smiling much today, my hot water heater is leaking so I just got back from Home Depot with a new one. I'm going to install in the morning, so if all goes well installing it myself, I'll be smiling then.

Had three good smiles today myself,

1: My chin spoiler arrived from UPS, thanks Tom

2: My daughters house that I have been busting my arse on passed inspection

3: I took a job for a used car lot to repair some of their cars for resale. Out of 21 cars they said to fix 6, and I could have anything else I wanted free. I brought home several items, 350 vortec, couple sets of near new tires, 55 gallon drum that I need, miscellaneous shop tools, oh and I almost forgot, a 2001 T-top firebird :) not sure what is wrong with it other than needs a left fender, and hail damage fixed on the hood.

Had three good smiles today myself,

1: My chin spoiler arrived from UPS, thanks Tom

2: My daughters house that I have been busting my arse on passed inspection

3: I took a job for a used car lot to repair some of their cars for resale. Out of 21 cars they said to fix 6, and I could have anything else I wanted free. I brought home several items, 350 vortec, couple sets of near new tires, 55 gallon drum that I need, miscellaneous shop tools, oh and I almost forgot, a 2001 T-top firebird :) not sure what is wrong with it other than needs a left fender, and hail damage fixed on the hood.
That is a good day for sure

As daughters go, those of us who have them know that no matter how much time you give them as Dads they lean to ole mamma and dont give you much time as they grow up. She comes to me when she knows she can get away with something or needs something.

So.... I get a text out of no where.... "I love you Dad"

nice day to smile my daughter finshed school for paramedic and now she can take the state test, im a proud dad right now.

I went on a hike with my 9 yr old son and his 3rd grade class down to a place called "heart rock". I can't stop smiling when I watch him with his friends making lifelong memories :)

Back