what made you smile today.

SPAIN72MUSTANG

what made me smile today is i got my new fuel tank,i heard the fedx truck and new it was here and just couldn;t stop smileing.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT*****KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

1999 mustang convertible white (sold)

1994 mustang convertible white (sold)

2008 ford edge copper

2006 cadillac cts radaint bronze

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::beer::

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

I ordered the carpet kit for my car yesterday. Like you, I can't stop smiling. I'm like a kid in a candy store!

-Travis

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

New headers arrived by UPS today that exit parallel to the body to fix the clearance issues with my old set.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

No parts here but I have had a bad cold over the last few days and today was the first day that the concrete in my nose and sinuses started to release and the pain in my teeth subsided.

A little gross but it made me happy. I hate choking on such ordinary action as brushing your teeth it eating a sandwich.

:)

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

The invitation to my son's "White Coat" ceremony.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

3 thinks related too I incident.

I was driving home and 2 kids about 12 13 where riding a pit boss mini bike around a large industrial car park you know the kind lots of concrete. Anyway 1 kid is getting towed on a scooter :) Kid on the scooter gets all out of shape ends up only attached to the scooter by 1 hand and Is in the air like superman looked hell funny :) Somehow this kid gets it back together and doesn't face plant himself in the car park now hes standing on that scooter grinning like he just found all the chocolate in the world I laughed out loud then :) So funny smiled again because he didn't get hurt and I am smiling now tell you blokes so I guess it's 5 smiles

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

Not smiling much today, my hot water heater is leaking so I just got back from Home Depot with a new one. I'm going to install in the morning, so if all goes well installing it myself, I'll be smiling then.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Had three good smiles today myself,

1: My chin spoiler arrived from UPS, thanks Tom

2: My daughters house that I have been busting my arse on passed inspection

3: I took a job for a used car lot to repair some of their cars for resale. Out of 21 cars they said to fix 6, and I could have anything else I wanted free. I brought home several items, 350 vortec, couple sets of near new tires, 55 gallon drum that I need, miscellaneous shop tools, oh and I almost forgot, a 2001 T-top firebird :) not sure what is wrong with it other than needs a left fender, and hail damage fixed on the hood.

Had three good smiles today myself,

1: My chin spoiler arrived from UPS, thanks Tom

2: My daughters house that I have been busting my arse on passed inspection

3: I took a job for a used car lot to repair some of their cars for resale. Out of 21 cars they said to fix 6, and I could have anything else I wanted free. I brought home several items, 350 vortec, couple sets of near new tires, 55 gallon drum that I need, miscellaneous shop tools, oh and I almost forgot, a 2001 T-top firebird :) not sure what is wrong with it other than needs a left fender, and hail damage fixed on the hood.

That is a good day for sure

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

lol on the kids.

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

As daughters go, those of us who have them know that no matter how much time you give them as Dads they lean to ole mamma and dont give you much time as they grow up. She comes to me when she knows she can get away with something or needs something.

So.... I get a text out of no where.... "I love you Dad"

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

• 2 weeks later...

nice day to smile my daughter finshed school for paramedic and now she can take the state test, im a proud dad right now.

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper

I went on a hike with my 9 yr old son and his 3rd grade class down to a place called "heart rock". I can't stop smiling when I watch him with his friends making lifelong memories :)

Well it was a dual day combination. Monday my daughter was in an Open Meet...(swim meet). She's good but just not a competitive person so winning is not important to her. She came in second on one event and third on another. Today she announced she wanted us to go to a sort of non event (lower interest only a few teams instead of 50) competition tomorrow. We said...hey you had a good week, why do you want to go to this one tomorrow.

"I want to do well"

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

My daughter always makes me smile... and feel so proud. She is competing in a national american miss (NAM) pagent and we're going to find out soon how she did. We are so proud of her regardless of what she wins. She's 11 and got up on stage in front of hundreds of people and gave a short speech about herself, she did great. She really showed poise and confidence. This not one of those pagent companies that parades little girls in too much makeup, I think the only girls who can were any makeup are the teens, 14 and up. I'll post a few pictures when we get back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1_24_09_13_4_29_06.png

One of my daughters came over for Father's Day and wanted me to take her for a motorcycle ride.

well a phone call from the oldest.... lasted nearly 2 hours. She's in Florida and we are here in Texas so there's a lot to catch up on.

We had the usual hey what's going on.... then she says, well I've been real busy and a lot taking place and we need to talk about something. Well the dad ears perk up and I'm kinda expecting this doesnt sound good. However she continues and says well we are currently temporary Foster Parents. The child is a little girl that is 8 and we've had her for 6-8 months. If the courts agree we want to adopt her!!!!!!! or at the very least become her permanent Foster Parents till she's 18..........

Well if you REALLY know me, I might be kinda sorta more of the tough (well at least I use to be) macho type. Not on purpose mind (never used it for bad just good) ya...it just worked out that I had to grow up that way. Well I folded over like a like a paper dragon! I was SO proud of her and my son in law. (he's a lieutenant at the Sheriffs Dept, a part time toughie himself)

Well ....... little Hannah has an adopted Ole Mangy Transient Grandfather for as long as she would like one or.......... no matter what the court says. Tha wifey has already ordered the child PINK

cowboy boots and they should be there in a few days. It was an awesome Fathers Day!!!!

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

rpmcarter,congrats to you and your family this world always need more love.

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

2008 ford edge copper