what made you smile today.

SPAIN72MUSTANG

My cat had two teeth pulled. When Ibrought her home from the vet, she was completely stoned. (The cat, not the vet!)

It's just too cute when she sits there trying to find her bearings, looks at me, meows.... And falls flat on her face. :-)

That went on for about an hour. Now she's lying next to me and is sleeping it off.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rpmcarter,congrats to you and your family this world always need more love.

Thanks my friend. She will be loved for sure, she'll have the best mom ever.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

That's real cool Dana! Congrats on the new granddaughter!! My 2 are 8 & 10, it's a real cool age!

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

Thanks Jeff!! her new boots will be delivered by Friday, and Gran J (my wife) probably has a UPS truck reserved .....apparently its a good thing the packages are wrapped up because I'm hearing that lots of Pink, Purple and Green stuff is headed to Florida....it would clash with the Brown trucks of UPS.:D

I dont know if folks know much about the adoption process, but they have been temporary foster parents to her for about 6 months to 8 months. The next steps of course is court...maybe upgrade to "permanent" foster parents...then the adoption. The father is long term Hotel California and the mom is around...but not worthy but has enough interest to not completely give up custody....just not worthy nor a proper parent. So it will be a bit of a rocky emotional road. Their goal is a minimum of "permanent foster parents" which is active till 18. The good news is CPS is siding with them in court so far against the mother.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and support!!! :)

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

Where do you get these custom cowboy boots I want some to give to a 4 year old and a 2 year old should be cool telling em these are real Texas cowboy boots :cool:

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

Where do you get these custom cowboy boots I want some to give to a 4 year old and a 2 year old should be cool telling em these are real Texas cowboy boots :cool:

Sorry Luke....I JUST caught this! I would be honored to help out. I've got a long time friend that owns Ponder Boot Company...

http://www.ponderboot.com/

They've made boots for Acuff, President Regain, she's expensive mine were worth 1800.00 etc....but I'm just sharing history with you. One cool note is they reside in the ole bank building of Ponder Texas. Ponder Bank is one of the famous hits by Bonnie and Clyde !!!! Now their boots may be a bit much for the young ones due to the growth stages. PM me with a price range and we'll narrow it down and a different supplier. we'll make sure you get good boots not popular "name" boots.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

Sorry Luke....I JUST caught this! I would be honored to help out. I've got a long time friend that owns Ponder Boot Company...

http://www.ponderboot.com/

They've made boots for Acuff, President Regain, she's expensive mine were worth 1800.00 etc....but I'm just sharing history with you. One cool note is they reside in the ole bank building of Ponder Texas. Ponder Bank is one of the famous hits by Bonnie and Clyde !!!! Now their boots may be a bit much for the young ones due to the growth stages. PM me with a price range and we'll narrow it down and a different supplier. we'll make sure you get good boots not popular "name" boots.

Thanks Dana.

Their Dad,my cousin just died so I need to go gently for the moment,will keep the link and give you a shout at the appropriate time. Would be awesome to give some cool boots to the little kids but mummy ain't the fun lovin sort Daddy was and not in a good place now as you could probably imagine.

Ps. Thanks Dude, sorry to lay that on you in a smile related thread but you made a sincere offer and I want you to understand why I haven't immediately accepted such generosity.

Cheers Luke

anytime Luke!! sorry to hear about the circumstances but when the time is right let me know.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

My kids really surprise me. The youngest is 16, today she announces the church crew (kids and parents) are short a volunteer parent or two..... to go to do a rehab projects.

In the past 5 years...she has always been a part of " World Changers". This year will be Bounce...which is basically the same function but the church withdrew from the first org, since new ownership of the program, it became secular.

http://www.bouncesdr.com/ So apparently I've been volunteered by my daughter to be a crew leader (i gotta grow some hammer'n skills) and driver. she was SO EXCITED. I dont know if I should laugh or cry. Guess I'll just smile!!! :D

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

My sons are on vacation with my former inlaws. My youngest has called or texted me daily. My oldest called today for the first time in over a week. Apparently his brother reminded him by saying essentially "You know you have a father, it would be nice if you called him sometime."

they are 13 and just shy of 15-good to hear from them, but hilarious that my youngest seems to be paraphrasing my own mother. LOL

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

That's cool Jeff and you did get the call, so very good on the little guys.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

DUDE

• 2 weeks later...
1778143823_Picture055.thumb.jpg.ae9aacaa1e390f4f27e6dcfa6863b60c.jpg849377816_Picture034.thumb.jpg.c8a534114fc5dc4801327cd8e1cb8878.jpg849377816_Picture034.thumb.jpg.c8a534114fc5dc4801327cd8e1cb8878.jpg1187792773_Picture057.thumb.jpg.cdda0a453fe91cc68dd4f8d7f5b1bbc4.jpgwhat made me smile today lasted from saturday,won 3rd place at the car show,my mustang went up against a lot of real nice looking rides of 67 to 73 class modified.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT*****KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

1999 mustang convertible white (sold)

1994 mustang convertible white (sold)

2008 ford edge copper

2006 cadillac cts radaint bronze

what made me smile today lasted from saturday,won 3rd place at the car show,my mustang went up against a lot of real nice looking rides of 67 to 73 class modified.

Well done Sir,great looking vert you have there

thanks luke

what made me smile today lasted from saturday,won 3rd place at the car show,my mustang went up against a lot of real nice looking rides of 67 to 73 class modified.

Well done Sir,great looking vert you have there

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT*****KEEP YOUR FOOT ON THE PEDAL

Ron

1972 mustang convertible

2005 mustang convertible

1999 mustang convertible white (sold)

1994 mustang convertible white (sold)

2008 ford edge copper

2006 cadillac cts radaint bronze

Nothing makes me smile.

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

came home from work opened the garage door .2 see my car with new wheels and tires ,knowing that i get to cruse in it after 7 months of siting big time happy!!!!

I weighed in today and I'm down 36lbs since the first of May... only 31 to go!!!

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

If you loose to much they could bump you to a higher class of racers.

Wait.. We talking about the cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it's not mustang related but my other 'money pit' got to run under its own power. I had a local shop do an axle upgrade to it (D60 front, 14 bolt rear). They have had it for almost a month (reminds me why I like to do my own work) but I was there for the first startup and move. Of course it made me smile. Turns out there is an axle leak so they are keeping it another day.

40e14f54-6d6b-45a5-ad1f-ebfe19e7b427_zps0a3248ed.jpg

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]