SHE'S OFF THE DOLLY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
My son & I got the car off the dolly..WOW I can't belive it ! Been a long winter & it's really nice out today, so we got the garage doors opened up & let the Mach get some fresh air...Fingers crossed that fedex gets my wheels here monday UNDAMAGED.

100_2129.JPG100_2130.JPG100_2131.JPG100_2132.JPG100_2135.JPG100_2138.JPG100_2137.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got excited when I saw your pics seriously. I like your nice clean garage. I've pictured my car in my head in the same state that yours is in right now. I can't wait to come back to the states and buy a house/garage.

Congrats on this new step Scott!!! We look at your pics and i'm sure all of us gets happy for you man! Your building of this great car is getting all together :) wait till she rolls with his own tires ;)

Youre closer and we are happier to see you are moving forward...

Well done scott and son!! :)

Excellent progress Scott! Ive got my fingers crossed for no damage to the wheels. I'm equally impressed with the clean garage!

Thanks Guys !! It's really starting to look like a car again ! I'm pretty sure gonna stick with the original color, Lt pewter met...code 5a But I'm gonna play a touch with the color & tweak some of the toners for more brilliance in the flake.

Sweet! Can't wait to see more of your awesome work!

How's the Camaro, anyway? Last we heard (according to your site), it went off to paint (and never came back?)

How's the Camaro, anyway? Last we heard (according to your site), it went off to paint (and never came back?)
Thanks Eric ! Well I checked on the Camaro yesterday..Here's the good...The first coat of primer is sanded & the 2nd coat is supposed to go on tomorrow..Here's the bad..they scratched 2 of my brand wheels that only had 5 miles on them...I'm so fed up with this ***&%$#@

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Eric ! Well I checked on the Camaro yesterday..Here's the good...The first coat of primer is sanded & the 2nd coat is supposed to go on tomorrow..Here's the bad..they scratched 2 of my brand wheels that only had 5 miles on them...I'm so fed up with this ***&%$#@
Ouch on the wheels....but congrats on the paint!

Ken

Back