• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Clip for driver side wiper arm

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Does anyone out there have the VERY small c-clip that goes on the small arm of the Drivers side wiper arm??? Its what hooks the little linkage to the main arm. I haven't had it on there for years but never really drove in the rain so I didn't worry about it. But now it looks like we may seen rain for the Carlisle trip and I definitely need it for then. I tried finding one at the hardware store but couldn't locate one that small. let me know what you guys have. Would need it mailed soon to make it here by Thursday next week. Thanks for any help guys!!!!

Shoot me your address and I will send you one.

No, I don't think that's it chuck. Its tiny. It fits ona little post about the size of a pencil lead. I will try to get a pic tonight.

Thanks a ton!!! My address is kevin Stroup 1534 Branchton rd. hilliards pa 16040. I really appreciate it. Let me know what I owe ya!

No, I don't think that's it chuck. Its tiny. It fits ona little post about the size of a pencil lead. I will try to get a pic tonight.

Merry Christmas - No charge.

Thanks a ton!!! My address is kevin Stroup 1534 Branchton rd. hilliards pa 16040. I really appreciate it. Let me know what I owe ya!

Back