7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemach1ford

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1 with 429
Please anybody can help!!!!!! i have lost the woodruff key that hold the harmonic balancer.ive checked everywhere the best thing is out of another block that way i know for sure.no one has it.ill pay whatever.please anybody?????

Please anybody can help!!!!!! i have lost the woodruff key that hold the harmonic balancer.ive checked everywhere the best thing is out of another block that way i know for sure.no one has it.ill pay whatever.please anybody?????
Any Ford dealer should be able to hook you up.

i will try rite now ?????

i have a71 429 thunderjet out of a 72 mercurey marquis.if anyone has the small last key on the shaft.even the dimensions would help im about to start gringing one down..

Last edited by a moderator:

i have a71 429 thunderjet out of a 72 mercurey marquis.if anyone has the small last key on the shaft.even the dimensions would help im about to start gringing one down..
If you have difficulty at the local dealer call:

B F Evans Race Parts

270-278-2376

Pioneer 839012. Available from O'reilly's or anyone who carries Pioneer Specialty Auto Parts. Maybe Rock Auto. Chuck

If you have difficulty at the local dealer call:

B F Evans Race Parts

270-278-2376
thank you im waiting on a call back either way its more than ive been able to get lately.

checked.orielly plenty but my size i think grinding one down will give the best result i can get it exact.

Like Tommy suggested, I got mine from B F Evans.

Ask for Lem Evans and I am sure he will be able to "hook you up."

BT
thanks everyone..that guy fixed me up!!!! you guys are awsome,sorry no pics lately,but dang thanks for the help.this site is the best.

THANKS EVERYBODY THEY FIXED ME RITE UP,YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN SLICED BREAD!!! THIS IS THE BEST SITE OUT THERE ALL YOU GUYS ARE JUST LIKE ME!!!! I COULDNT BELONG WITH A BETTER BUNCH OF GUYS.

Back