I'll be in the San Antonio area Monday & Tuesday night (6/16 & 6/17)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don:

Are you on the lam? The Feds after you again??? You've been traveling an awful lot!

Umm, I'm a retired Fed.

JHawk, is the Magic Time Machine restaurant still there. I was in San Antonio several times in the 1980's and I thought that was a neat "themed" restaurant. I recall the salad bar was the body of a 1950's MG T series. I believe it was located on the north side of the San Antonio beltway.

Umm, I'm a retired Fed.

JHawk, is the Magic Time Machine restaurant still there. I was in San Antonio several times in the 1980's and I thought that was a neat "themed" restaurant. I recall the salad bar was the body of a 1950's MG T series. I believe it was located on the north side of the San Antonio beltway.
I think it's still here...but not a place I ever liked. Last time I was there was in the '80s. The decor was cool but the food and service was lousy.

Too late for me, I was in San Antonio in august 1983 with my father, was the first time I've been to the states... Good remembers :)

Back