2014 Hot Rod Power Tour

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
The third stop this year was in Charleston, WV. They might as well call it the GM Power Tour. There were a good bit of newer Mustangs and T Birds of the 87-96 Vintage. I only saw two 71-73s both 72s. A Gold Glow QCode Mach 1 from PA, with half vinyl roof and 4 spd. Also, a yellow 72 vert from Ontario. I will post some pics tomorrow since I can't get Tapatalk to work well with my iPhone.

That is rather telling ("GM Power Tour"). I have considered this a number of times and still think it may be a way to reconnect with my sons when they are teenagers, but that concerns me a bit. I don't want to be shunned. Is it a welcoming atmosphere regarding make?

I took both of my sons to Charlotte along with a couple of their friends and they had a blast. My oldest took all the pictures and posted them on youtube. They where all loaded in order so of course my Mach1 is at the beginning. Hot Rod Power Tour Day #1 Charlotte NC 2014: http://youtu.be/rEupyXBxaeY

Last edited by a moderator:
iqd4d3.jpg

se0d1s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Mustangs! I did a couple of legs on the tour in 2011. Most are just cool car guys, you always have big egos that try to spoil stuff but not too many. I wanted to do the long haul this year but it did not work out.

Back