Tail light update:

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
MODERATOR EDIT: the lenses were never made, despite what the is posted below, so do not expect to buy some.

Sorry for all the issues with getting the tail lights finished and shipped. Some of you have requested refunds and I am working in that, no one will get blown off. As of right now I do not have anywhere to continue making these until about the end of August when I move back into my house after my soon to be ex-wife moves out. Things have been so crazy for me the past few weeks with the divorce and who's getting the house, where I've been living, etc.

So, thank you all for your patience! I know I wouldn't be too thrilled if I had to wait as long as some of you have been waiting for these after making payment.

On the plus side, I did get the motor put back together and back in the '11. It fired up and ran mint on the 1st shot! :D it's at the body shop right now getting the unfortunate damage that occurred while sitting in my garage while I wasn't home fixed, and I should have it back by the end of this week. It was supposed to be last week, but apparently dealerships don't stock rear glass for those, and it takes forever to get one from Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear your getting the '11 back on the road. Hang in there with your divorce issues. Been there -- done that.

Yes - hang in there. I sure hope folks can understand and hang in there as well. Those lights are awesome and if I was modding a car - they would be one of the first items installed.

Best of luck as you make your necessary life changes.

Ray

I'm still all-in for whenever you're able.

GREAT news on the '11. I'll bet you're over the moon about getting it running again.

Thanks for the update and hang in there, Brutha! ::thumb::

Ok...So here's the latest. I am still sorting out a few things, but I am trying to get back on track with these. I've actually been getting a few quotes on outsourcing the manufacturing of these. I am going to sort through all the emails and my paypal transaction history to figure out who I owe a pair to.

So, I know it's been a long road for this project and I greatly appreciate everyone's patience!!! I set out to make these reality quite a while ago and I still fully intend on following through.

Stay tuned...these are going to happen!

Good to hear from ya. I too am glad things are starting to look up! Those tail lights are going to be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to be on the list for a set. Please contact me when your ready. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi are you still selling the taillights im interested in buying a set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back