1971 Mach 1 M Code 4 Speed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe
I'm sitting in a hotel room in Greenville SC watching the Mecum Auction Seattle. This beauty rolls across the red carpet. I think it sold for $33K. It was absolutely mint. I think the reserve came off at $27K. Pretty good money...

http://www.mecum.com/lot-detail.cfm?lot_id=WA0614-185231

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I just got done watching that as well. I am also in a hotel while I'm on vacation in Cape Cod. Beautiful car
Stop by Main Street in Hyannis on Sunday. There is a car show g

oing on with about 400 cars. Wayne Carrini will be there and so will I.

I just got done watching that as well. I am also in a hotel while I'm on vacation in Cape Cod. Beautiful car
Stop by Main Street in Hyannis on Sunday. There is a car show g

oing on with about 400 cars. Wayne Carrini will be there and so will I.
Looks like quite a few of us were in the Cape this weekend :)

I saw the car at a car show, beautiful example of a restoration done right, I suspect the seller had more money in it than he got for it. I took photos of the engine bay as reference material.

Thanks Jim... That is such a beautiful color combo. Did it look "overdone" in person? I think I'd be very afraid to actually drive the car.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It looked flawless to me, from top to bottom, I can't tell you if it was concours correct or not, I'm still learning all the little details. I talked to the owner, it was a frame off restoration with the goal of making it concours correct, not sure if he brought it in on a trailer or drove it to the car show.

Jim

Back