My car was featured in a movie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.
IMG_20140614_181617.jpgFound out at a local carshow today my car was in the 2010 made & released in 2014 movie "Knights of Badassdom" before I got it. I did some research & sure enough there is my car in a really terrible movie with a short clip of an angry actor walking by and hitting it in the first 10 mins of the movie. I still can't believe it, but it's definitely it.

That's awesome, Ron! Now you have a celebrity in the family!!!

Believe me I was just as confused when I heard & saw this. But I'm definitely gonna brag even if the movie sucks atleast my car scene is in the first 10 minutes .

Time to add that film to the IMCDB and claim it as your own.

FYI, they may have had a great cult comedy if they'd lay off the gore and film more of the cars. A '70s F-series and customized Dodge Ram Van made it to the film, apparently. They needed a car chase or two. Or three.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very cool Ron!! you going to bring her down to cool desert nights this year? I would brag it up too if i was you...I would print pics from the movie, put in frames for display at car shows..and details about what movie and part the car stars in "even if it is short part " not everyones car gets to be from a movie ;)

We were really hoping to make it down to Cool Desert Nights this year, but unfortunately are hot water heater decided to spring a leak, so now I will be spending the weekend replacing the tank and 200+ sq feet of flooring that got destroyed. Lucky me!:s

I have watched the movie twice now, 1st time not really paying attention to the storyline but looking for another shot of my car & it's really not the worst movie I have seen but definitely not something I would be talking about if my car wasn't in it

Here is the short clip I recorded off our TV

My car was a feature car in the Speed channel show American Muscle Car back in 2004. It was an episode about Mustangs. The title was "Mach 1-Speed of Sound"

It really is cool when your car gets to be a film or TV star. I know there are others here who have CAR STARS too! Also cars featured in magazines as well. My car was also selected for a Mustang 50th anniversary book that was printed locally.

You allowed someone to hit your car like that? I'm aghast!

Found out at a local carshow today my car was in the 2010 made & released in 2014 movie "Knights of Badassdom" before I got it. I did some research & sure enough there is my car in a really terrible movie with a short clip of an angry actor walking by and hitting it in the first 10 mins of the movie. I still can't believe it, but it's definitely it.
Cool that your Mustang got some screen time! The green/yellow color combination is interesting,...reminiscent of the racing Lotus colors, don't you think?

When I watched this I thought I posted about it. I saw your car right away. Too cool

Back