More new metal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
Just came out

Complete shock tower / apron assembly 649.95 each

Don, the Mustang community really owes a debt to vendors like you that ultimately push the development of new pieces for our cars. If you weren't keeping so many original parts supplied to us, the manufacturers would never see the market.

Thank you

PS for $1500 you can have both my shock towers and apron assemblies, but I will have to charge labor for the removal. ;)

Just saw that Dynacorn just released custom versions of the quarter panels without marker lights too.

-Kurt
They have custom doors with no handle holes too

Don, the Mustang community really owes a debt to vendors like you that ultimately push the development of new pieces for our cars. If you weren't keeping so many original parts supplied to us, the manufacturers would never see the market.

Thank you

PS for $1500 you can have both my shock towers and apron assemblies, but I will have to charge labor for the removal. ;)
Thanks Jeff, I have sent close to a hundred sample parts in to various suppliers to get them to make the parts in the last ten years.

Some throw me a bone once in a while - some don't.

Working with someone on stainless steel sill plates - polished too !!!

Last set I had - the ends were not quite right.

As for your towers towers - I'll send Miller over with his plasma cutter - don't worry it will be clean cuts :p

I haven't seen the new towers yet but ... all the other years include the frame rails and sections that go to the engine cross member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don:

Try and push the three pin door jamb connector (grey) on the underdash harness to various vendors for reproduction. I've contacted the NPD buyers as well, but haven't gotten very far.

Back