Another Classic Mustang site

Danno

Question

I have NO problems with this site, but also used to visit another Classic Mustang site when I had my '66 notch back. I think it was called Classic Mustang Forum + Classified Ads + Information. This site has just disappeared.

There was one guy, David Suez, that was very knowledgeable and helpful.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to this site? I know there are numerous Mustang sites, but that one and this one were the only ones I was registered on.

I thought that maybe someone had heard of this site, or maybe recognized that name............just wondering.

3 answers to this question

Is seems Mr. David Suez works for or worked for "a Mustang parts vendor". That is all I can find on him.

If you need parts - contact Don at Ohio Mustang. He is very helpful.

Good luck. Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Is seems Mr. David Suez works for or worked for "a Mustang parts vendor". That is all I can find on him.

If you need parts - contact Don at Ohio Mustang. He is very helpful.

Good luck. Ray

I am in contact with Don at OMS on my suspension parts. I was just wondering what happened to the site as a whole.

I have NO problems with this site, but also used to visit another Classic Mustang site when I had my '66 notch back. I think it was called Classic Mustang Forum + Classified Ads + Information. This site has just disappeared.

There was one guy, David Suez, that was very knowledgeable and helpful.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to this site? I know there are numerous Mustang sites, but that one and this one were the only ones I was registered on.

I thought that maybe someone had heard of this site, or maybe recognized that name............just wondering.

This one?

http://mustangforums.com/forum/classic-mustangs-tech-16/

73 conv. 460, D0VE large valve heads, Performer RPM manifold, Voodoo 227/233 cam, Holley 950 HP carb, C6 trans, 3.25 trak-loc.