Multicolored Halo's from CJ's Pony Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonEvenson

Reaction score
My Car
This is a 1 of 51, on the Marti Report 71 Sportsroof (Fastback) Mustang show car Grabber Green Mettallic Z code paint, 3W deluxe white interior, Matching #s 351 Cleveland and FMX auto transmission. This is a show quality car, that needs very little to be perfect. Updates are as follows: Edelebrock intake & Carb. Flowmaster Exhaust, Petronix electronic ignition, white face gauges with green LED'S, pioneer MP3/USB and much more.

Attachments

• 20140221_112527.jpg
    20140221_112527.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140221_112556.jpg
    20140221_112556.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are great! Way better light at night & everybody loves em at the shows

LOL....Yeah back in the 70's we had those....no wait those were black lights and strobe lights however restricted to our rooms or the occasional party atmosphere no one ever thought about putting them on cars......"never get old" ? I'm thinking "I" am.....:D seriously if that's what you like man o man make it your own! pretty cool even for an OLD man.

LOL....Yeah back in the 70's we had those....no wait those were black lights and strobe lights however restricted to our rooms or the occasional party atmosphere no one ever thought about putting them on cars......"never get old" ? I'm thinking "I" am.....:D seriously if that's what you like man o man make it your own! pretty cool even for an OLD man.
Love it! I don't know how many times my wife has come out to find me sitting in a lawnch chair listening to Led Zeppelin & playing with the different settings & color combos on the lights. It's really funny when small kids at shows just stare into them like they are hypnotized :)

Those are pretty cool, I considered the single color ones, but ultimately went with these from a vender on eBay. I also threw some LEDs in the front turn signals. As soon as obsidian71 gets some new 7113 tail lights made, I will install them and sequential led boards in the back.

image.jpg

I might be the only one - but they are just too weird/different for me. If I had a modded car - I can see where they could be a fun novelty. The Boss would not look good with these IMHO.

Ray

I have those as well...I don't use them much but everyone at the car shows love them much more than I do. I really like the headlights though. Not sure if I would buy them again...but like I said, they are a real hit at the shows so I'm sticking with them for now.

Back