• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trim around rear honeycomb grill

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Looking to give away the trim around my rear honeycomb grill as I did purchase a new set.

Two pieces and straight. But the bottom piece needs more work. (right sneaker in pic not included...LOL)

Just pay whatever shipping cost is and it's yours.(figured it shouldn't be more than $20).

If no one claims by next Sat, 6/28...it's being thrown out.

zpfile000.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If no one else needs them, I will take them for my daughters 73 Convertible. Mike

Looking to give away the trim around my rear honeycomb grill as I did purchase a new set.

Two pieces and straight. But the bottom piece needs more work. (right sneaker in pic not included...LOL)

Just pay whatever shipping cost is and it's yours.(figured it shouldn't be more than $20).

If no one else needs them, I will take them for my daughters 73 Convertible. Mike

Hi Mike,

You can PM me your address and I'll figure out shipping

Thanks

Hi Mike,

Just so you know the trim doesn't have the clips in the back as I used them for the new pieces.

Do you still want the trim pieces?

No problem, got plenty of clips!

Hi Mike,

Just so you know the trim doesn't have the clips in the back as I used them for the new pieces.

No problem, got plenty of clips!

Hi Mike,

Good to know.

I'll get a shipping price by tomorrow.

Thanks

Back