How much Rust Bullet?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customtronic

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1

2008 Ford F150
I'm sure Scott being the Rust Bullet Guru will have a quick answer for this. How much Rust Bullet should I buy to do the entire engine bay, interior, trunk, under-carriage, ect? Not sure if I need to use it on the exterior where I will spray the base coat/clear coat. Will the 4-quart package for $156.99 be enough? Thanks

I'm sure Scott being the Rust Bullet Guru will have a quick answer for this. How much Rust Bullet should I buy to do the entire engine bay, interior, trunk, under-carriage, ect? Not sure if I need to use it on the exterior where I will spray the base coat/clear coat. Will the 4-quart package for $156.99 be enough? Thanks
Rust bullet guru to the rescue:banana:

I think I would get 6 qt's You could always send back what you don't use or if you have some stuff around the house (Railings trim etc) you could use the extra left there, I WOULD NOT USE IT FOR THE EXTERIOR FINISH ON THE CAR you want an epoxy primer for that!

Cool. Thanks! I'm going to be ready for it soon so I might as well buy it now.

Back