THE NEW HOTTNESS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
MAN oh MAN oh MAN ! I'm one happy camper I can't get over that my stang is on all 4's again ! With all the setbacks & adversity..I overcame it all to get to this point ..The wheels are 2 colors because they discontinued the silver color & it's the only way I could get a full set in the offsets etc..Not a big deal I'm going to have all the centers powder coated to the silver color. Keep in mind she's sitting higher right now since there's no motor or interior..What a great day My helper joey was bugging out, couldn't believe it ,Good kid & without him I doubt i would be this far along ! it's been a team effort between us. dancebanana

100_2148.JPG

100_2150.JPG

100_2152.JPG

100_2154.JPG

100_2157.JPG

100_2159.JPG

100_2160.JPG

100_2164.JPG

The car looks great. Very sharp tire/wheel combo. It is hard to imagine that it is the same car that we have been watching return from the grave. Congradulations.
Thanks Steve! I can't believe it myself I was going through some pics the other night when we started..Like i said I can't believe it !::chili::

Looks great Scott! Congratulations!! You're gonna be cruising in no time!

Totally awesome Scott! I'm stoked looking at those pics! Nice wheels too! What size are they? They look really good. I usually like a little more sidewall showing but your choice in size has changed my thoughts on what I used to think looks good!

Congrats!

It's always a great feeling to take on e big step forward, like getting it back on its wheels.

Nice choice there (though I would prefer the black, but that's just me).

One question though: Is the rotation of the wheels correct? Looks like the tread runs backwards, or is that how it's supposed to be?

Totally awesome Scott! I'm stoked looking at those pics! Nice wheels too! What size are they? They look really good. I usually like a little more sidewall showing but your choice in size has changed my thoughts on what I used to think looks good!
D..Thanks ! Like I said it's sitting high right now i can't set the ride height till it'a all together fully loaded..What you have are 18x8.5 in the front with a 245/40/18 and a 18x9.5 in the rear with a 285/35/18 Nitto 555 xtreme tires

Congrats!

It's always a great feeling to take on e big step forward, like getting it back on its wheels.

Nice choice there (though I would prefer the black, but that's just me).

One question though: Is the rotation of the wheels correct? Looks like the tread runs backwards, or is that how it's supposed to be?
Thanks Lux...Your on it ! you are correct they are directional tires & we just threw them on for now they have to come off again to be powder coated so when they go on for good you can be sure the rotation will be correct

Scott what a mile stone to be on all 4.
You got that right !:D

GEE man was any of this masterpiece not touched. a total RESTO. Like to see the pile of what was no reused..LOL. It's a headturner now like to see heads spin when it moves on its own.

Alan L
I'll see if i can grab a shot of the parts removed..I also have the full master hardware kit...so every single clip, nut, & bolt =new

SWEET, not wires but hey not everyone can roll that way. any fitment issues?
No fitment issues Tn..It's gonna have spacers but i knew that & I kinda like the fact that using spacers Leaves me plently of room to set the wheels in or out just where I want /need them.

Baby got new shoes!! First of all thank the Blowfish for his efforts. And, I think the silver wheels do look the best! Very sharp
You know it BABY is VERY HAPPY ! Blowfish was here & say's thanks for the thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott... I´m VERY VERY happy for you man... I´ve been following your hard work and admiring the way you do what you do in the car.. I know that this car has a sentimental value and i can imagine what´s like to see her, in the floor again...

No much more to say Scott... trully happy for you and congratulations man!!...

ENJOY EVERY STEP ;)

Back