Are You KIDDING, Part Deux

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, part 2 is right. I guess some people have no idea what they are getting into sometimes.

At $990 it is a bit overpriced. Does it look like the floors have been patched? Looking at the front aprons and the rear trunk, it seems the floors should be swiss cheese as well. I realize you can buy more and more sheetmetal for our year Mustangs, but I think some of that is rusted past what is available from reproductions.

OK I could not help to take a second look. The front aprons? I am not sure you could even find the VIN there. Look closely at the cowel. At least this is a non-A/C car so the reproduction would be correct here. Then I spotted what is not there for mounting the front bumper. Doesn't seem to be much left of the front end of the front frame rails. And no shock tower tops? No shock tower braces? Steering wheel removed. Pass. Maybe $300 but that is still a long way to drive to pick up rust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back