possible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a pretty clean car. I also noticed that the seller noted that it had the rare option of "dick breaks". That's a deal breaker for me! :D

Doesn't look bad, but it IS up north, and the satin sheen may indicate a cheap repaint somewhere along the line.

His emphasis on "best offer" is encouraging though. Would be a good buy for $4k if more or less there.

-Kurt

Doesn't look bad, but it IS up north, and the satin sheen may indicate a cheap repaint somewhere along the line.

His emphasis on "best offer" is encouraging though. Would be a good buy for $4k if more or less there.

-Kurt
The car is in Bremerton, Washington. I lived there for a few years and quite frankly, I was amazed at the lack of rust on cars up there, however, moss did grow on them, though. I wouldn't doubt if that is the original paint. The ad stated that it was always garage, except for the last two weeks. I agree that $4000 would be a fair price for that car, as it is a base model (except for the dick breaks, of course. LOL).

except for the dick breaks' date=' of course. LOL[/quote']
That's the special Lesbian Edition.

You could also order the:

Hoodlum Edition with scum breaks,

Accountant's Edition with sum brakes,

Novocaine Edition with numb brakes,

Hipster Edition with gum brakes,

Idiot's Edition with dumb brakes*,

Depressed Edition with glum brakes,

Nagging edition with mum brakes**,

Drunkard Edition with rum brakes,

Julia Child Edition with yum brakes,

Homeless Edition with bum brakes,

NRA Edition with gun brakes,

Backseat Edition with frisk brakes***,

Evel Knievel Edition with risk brakes,

Jogger's Edition with brisk brakes.

-Kurt

*429SCJ only

**250 CID 6-cylinder only

***Available with any car she'll get in

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if it is known for dick breaks I would be afraid to drive it.
Well , every once in a while you gotta give em' a rest boys ! rofl

Back