• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a 1971 Mach 1 , light pewter 429 die-cast.

Any help for you guys would be assume.

Thanks Rozz
Rozz,

I have looked for that exact item. They only seem to make the models with the 351 rather than the 429. Let me know if you are able to find something.

Mike I would be happy to let you know if I find one and if you find one first please let me know. At least we would know that they did make the 429 diecast in pewter.

On a different note I did find another pewter 429 for sale, I am not interested they are wanting $35,000 for it. They say it's mostly original but, from what I know. Somebody has changed several parts.

Tim

Ross,

Just found the first 429 model I have ever seen on eBay. However it is blue not pewter. Super detail and looks great. Auction ends in a couple of hours with lots of bidders. It is up to 175.00 now if you are interested.

Yea, I saw that one. I have seen a couple 429 now, I am going to wait for a pewter 429. No since getting a model that does not match my car.

Yea, I saw that one. I have seen a couple 429 now, I am going to wait for a pewter 429. No since getting a model that does not match my car.
I agree, have you ever seen a pewter one? That one would have been perfect if it were the right color. I will keep looking as well.

Back