71 die cast mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SunStar cars are not nearly as nice as the AutoArt cars, but are far less expensive.

With a few paint detail improvements, and a couple minor detail enhancements, the SunStar can be made to look as good as the AutoArt though.

There are also several variations on a 71-73 Mach 1 from Ertl.

I have them all, but I still like the SunStar best.

The SunStar cars are not nearly as nice as the AutoArt cars, but are far less expensive.

With a few paint detail improvements, and a couple minor detail enhancements, the SunStar can be made to look as good as the AutoArt though.

Thanks for the replies, my search is particular for a pewter 429 Mach 1. I would love to have several of these cars.

But, for now since I have a true 429 pewter mustang, I have a goal of getting a diecast to match.

I know some of you may have one, could I talk anyone into selling one to me?

Rozz

Thanks for the replies, my search is particular for a pewter 429 Mach 1. I would love to have several of these cars.

But, for now since I have a true 429 pewter mustang, I have a goal of getting a diecast to match.

Rozz
If you come accross any convertibles ie 71 or 72 w/NASA hood, and 351 Cleveland, I'm all for shelling out some good cash for that!

Rozz
If you come accross any convertibles ie 71 or 72 w/NASA hood, and 351 Cleveland, I'm all for shelling out some good cash for that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmmm - picture time... ??? :)

Rate your favorites - please.

Ray

Back