WIDE-BODY KIT FROM SCRATCH

Top of the line items are always expensive and you don't always get what you pay for but Baer makes killer stuff. I'm sure you'll be seriously happy with the performance AND the appearance buddy. Lol, If they're giving away a $400 value and a discount of $700 I'm afraid to know the total cost. In my case I have too much money invested in the direction of the body kit design and moulds before I even made any parts. I had to pull back on the brakes and supper serious suspension since I never planned on tracking the car in the first place. Just a street beast. The 68 is a far lighter car at 2900 lbs. with a race engine and more track ready but it will need a brake upgrade and steering box before I do a few laps.

Yeah that is really nice brakesystems they make buddy!! I'm deffently sure too, that are going to look so nice behind my wheels.. Oh I think I might told it wrong, the mastercylinder are a part of the 700$ discount with that said that I dont need to spend money on that too, if that makes sense buddy.. Yeah the brakesystem and tinman subframeconnectors and safetyloop is a 5647$ investment + the freight, taxes and duties I also will have to pay. It's a little bit crazy to spend that kind of money on brakes, but I keep saying to my self that I want to build the car the right way the first time and not do it twice!! :)

Yes I can imagine that you have spend a lot of money on your body panels, so I do understand why you are going that way you are with the suspension and brakes! It is going to be a killer car anyway with that insane body and killer stance! :D

Daniel ::thumb::

Pro-Touring 1973 Mustang named ''Creator'' ... :P

Under construction!!

image.thumb.jpeg.ff1948449c7f462c9027ca8934b5ebb6.jpegWell, I'm in the mood to create an emblem for the center of the grill. I'd like to give the body kit an identity. I wouldn't mind some honest feedback on the warrior horse or the bearded skull or suggestions. The reason for the name VILAN, if you were wondering, is VILardo ANgelo my name. My Buisness is called ANVIL TEXTURES INC. but there is already an ANVIL in the world of mustangs so VILAN it is. I wouldn't take anything anyone says as offensive. It's all opinion and ultimately I have time before I need t commit to anything so fire away. Thx.

image.thumb.png.6c11241ae970ea3d847316dd9c48bf12.pngI think that in order for this to have a chance to look right I need to stick more to the original mustang colours like behind the running horse. I will do up a version and post it soon.

I think that in order for this to have a chance to look right I need to stick more to the original mustang colours like behind the running horse. I will do up a version and post it soon.

...agree

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

Lol. You guys are too nice. Should I get the ball rolling. Ok my buddy tells me the horse looks like a dragon that just left the hair salon. My brother in law said I'm too old to use a scull and that the beard looks more like tribal necklace. And once I finished messing with these colours and posted it, I noticed that yellow and red in the horses mane area looks a little like an Egyptian figure. That's why I thought I should stick to red white and blue. I'm not ready to give up on the horse just yet but it's hard to make a majestic beautiful animal look tuff. Throw out some opinions. Good or bad lol. It will help me hone in on a better design.

Well, I'm in the mood to create an emblem for the center of the grill. I'd like to give the body kit an identity. I wouldn't mind some honest feedback on the warrior horse or the bearded skull or suggestions. The reason for the name VILAN, if you were wondering, is VILardo ANgelo my name. My Buisness is called ANVIL TEXTURES INC. but there is already an ANVIL in the world of mustangs so VILAN it is. I wouldn't take anything anyone says as offensive. It's all opinion and ultimately I have time before I need t commit to anything so fire away. Thx.

I like the name mate nice play on your names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm in the mood to create an emblem for the center of the grill. I'd like to give the body kit an identity. I wouldn't mind some honest feedback on the warrior horse or the bearded skull or suggestions. The reason for the name VILAN, if you were wondering, is VILardo ANgelo my name. My Buisness is called ANVIL TEXTURES INC. but there is already an ANVIL in the world of mustangs so VILAN it is. I wouldn't take anything anyone says as offensive. It's all opinion and ultimately I have time before I need t commit to anything so fire away. Thx.

I like the name mate nice play on your names

10691cf5ff2868dce0c2d7cedbd26c42.jpg

I quite like the Nissan Stagea badge.

Huh. Never saw that. It's going to be hard to be unique but I have lots of time to figure something out.

Huh. Never saw that. It's going to be hard to be unique but I have lots of time to figure something out.

6b85f00b285b68498f9587a852d6e5d1.jpg

This is the actual badge on the car

6b85f00b285b68498f9587a852d6e5d1.jpg

This is the actual badge on the car

Japanese only delivered car. Wagon with a Nissan skyline motor. You can also change the front clip to look just like an r34 skyline I believe.

Thanks guys. I had the idea of maybe not using the horse and taking a page out of Shelbys book and do a snake but not a Cobra. That's his. A friend of mine suggested a Python. He said that the back of the car looked like it just swallowed something big lol. Rather than poison in its victim it will squeeze the life out of it. I kinda like the analogy. My only dilemma now is mine looking too much like a Viper emblem.

image.thumb.jpeg.9583c0d43a7c4fc0db448085145d3d69.jpegI sketched this up as a basic layout. I think I'm pretty happy with the direction. It may get some tweaking. 2" x 4" it can't have too much detail for the CNC machine on such a small piece.

image.thumb.png.588ed4c9543197b0499e9d2f21febf8e.pngSaturday I chose to work on the final design for the chin spoiler so I could make it, figure out solid mounting points, paint it black or wrap it, and then put it aside. At first I was going for the more dramatic larger shape but....

image.thumb.png.63b5a77ff7f4feecdc7023e4f9fddf2b.png...then it got resized to this look. The turned up end pieces are smaller and shorter than before and I think it gives a more TRANSAM racing feel to the front.

image.thumb.jpeg.bbc2aaa7e85447e55534d446ac086e71.jpegWorking on another stripe lay out. I may need to fill the side marker light if I go this way. Looks much better in person. This phone distorts the lines and makes the front facia of the car look much thicker or taller than it really is.

image.thumb.jpeg.ddf490063bd4c84b59a0be6d6682a8b5.jpegThe top body line is not nearly as pronounced in person and doesn't clash with the stripe. Front looks meaner with the band over the hood.

image.thumb.png.7498f694eed12e9afe6d020db6457d05.pngWith all the great things this car will get over this build, the one thing I was on the fence about was air conditioning. Now I'm thinking all the obvious reasons why someone doesn't go with air are no longer out weighing the amount of comfort it offers. Really hot and humid summers here in Toronto. I've called Classic air and March performance pullies to coordinate a set up that will work with my 347. Going with air is not only going to add comfort and luxury to the car it will also solve a few problems I had to throw additional money at. Things like brackets that worked for me, custom lower pulley for the crank to get my electric water pump to fit and some other issues. All these things get wiped clean with the parts I get from March. I also like the stock located controls and vents that Classic designed. I'd be happy to hear reviews from anyone who bought Classic's air set up. This image shows the two belt system exactly the way it would fit a 302 base motor. I'm supplying my own water and power steering pumps and both belts. Everything else is provided.

I added Classic Auto Air to my heater only car 4-5 years ago. Works well, but . . . as it is set up there is no fresh air option, it is like running a new car on recirculate all the time. The stock fuse block hook up they recommend isn't really practical as there is not glass 25 amp fuse that will fit in the stock location. Not a big deal, but be prepared to tweak the wiring a bit.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!