New Mach1 Owner from LI NY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob73Mach1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach1 SportsRoof Q Code 351C Cobra Jet, Flat Head Pistons/Comp Cams
2.17/1.71 Heads/C6/3500/9"/373/Shocks/Springs/Sub Frame Conn/Roll Bar
M4.JPGHi All

I'm a crazy ole car guy that has a serious addiction to speed. A Mach 1 Owner I know from a Lightning Forum (mdan575) recommended 7173 so here I am. Lucky You, LOL .....

What can I say, I'm a friggin nut case that buys performance Cars & Trucks pretty much 24/7 and I change vehicles like most people do oil. And yes I'm a switch hitter and I also love Chevys, FLAME SUIT ON, hehehehe....

I'm a 5 time Ford Lightning Owner, (including a DD that ran 9's), I've had a 717 RWHP Terminator, ProCharged GT, 99 Cobra, 79 Pace Car, Multi Notch's, GT's, a few 64-66's, a 69GT, and multi Pro Street Rangers. So even know I just sold my Pro Street Sierra with a fully built 502 Solid Roller Motor with a 871 and twin Holleys, and I am in the process of selling my Turbo Syclone AWD, I do bleed Blue through it all and I always seem to come back to the Stangs.

This time I think I came back STRONG

(not here yet but paid in full and should be here in a week or so)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

I'm a crazy ole car guy that has a serious addiction to speed. A Mach 1 Owner I know from a Lightning Forum (mdan575) recommended 7173 so here I am. Lucky You, LOL .....

What can I say, I'm a friggin nut case that buys performance Cars & Trucks pretty much 24/7 and I change vehicles like most people do oil. And yes I'm a switch hitter and I also love Chevys, FLAME SUIT ON, hehehehe....

I'm a 5 time Ford Lightning Owner, (including a DD that ran 9's), I've had a 717 RWHP Terminator, ProCharged GT, 99 Cobra, 79 Pace Car, Multi Notch's, GT's, a few 64-66's, a 69GT, and multi Pro Street Rangers. So even know I just sold my Pro Street Sierra with a fully built 502 Solid Roller Motor with a 871 and twin Holleys, and I am in the process of selling my Turbo Syclone AWD, I do bleed Blue through it all and I always seem to come back to the Stangs.

This time I think I came back STRONG

(not here yet but paid in full and should be here in a week or so)
Nice car indeed. Had an 87 gt that would do 150 all day on the autobahn, wish I had turboed or supercharged that baby. Very stout for an almost stock 302 without air.

Welcome from Oklahoma - sounds like you are a serious 'gearhead'. You'll like it here.

Car looks interesting. Post up more pics and more info on it! We can't get enough PICs!!!!

btw I don't think need that flame suit for this forum. Many fire extinguishers placed strategically keep that to a minimum around here. :) Plenty of other forums for that stuff if someone is so inclined.

Ray

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

My first thought when I saw the pic was "Wow!", so I´ll stick with that. :)

No flaming from me. I like all cars, as long as I find them cool. Don´t care if they´re Chevys, Mopars, AMX, Fords.... whatever.

Thanks for the Warm Welcome Everyone ::thumb::

The Mach1 is gonna need a few little things here and there

Got to do a little hood adjusting

Missing the Honeycone rear panel

Missing the Passenger Side Mirror

Outside of that it's pretty dam clean for 41/42 years old

Paint is a Flat Gunmetal Gray with Silver Metallic Flake

Interior is in pretty dam good shape to

Engine compartment needs a little cleaning up

Welcome from West Virginia!

I think the car looks great. Some gloss black accent stripes on the side and one of the many ram air hood paint patterns might break up the gunmetal just enough to make it even nicer. What is the story on interesting air cleaner. I wish I had your seats because they look quite cozy. I am reviving my seats and it simply sucks trying to get the hog rings in where they belong. The roll bar is an interesting touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back