Super moon,

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a shot of the super moon the other night...nice red hase from fires .,,Tonight ill miss it thou. Alot of cloud coverage.
Yeah, I was looking at it last night and it looked pretty cool. Maybe these clouds will clear up by evening.

Got a shot of the super moon the other night...nice red hase from fires .,,Tonight ill miss it thou. Alot of cloud coverage.
Great photo, how did you capture that, what technique?

Thanks.

mike
Thanks!! Well took alot of playing around to just get a picture to that point..Deal is the moon "specialy super moon" Is hardest to capture, just too bright and likes to wash out camera's..I'm lacking 2 things to make a perfict moon picture...my lens is too wide for such shots..and my camera does not let you use manual focus "but there are still ways around this issue" You shoot your picture with sun settings on...Then you set your camera's ISO down too about 100...Then set the aperture f/11..Then set the shutter speed to 1/250 ish..and turn your camera's sun filter on...make sure it thinks you are shooting a sunny day....Some camera's have long distance auto focus that helps ...I am noticing what special equipment you need to get a super sharp moon picture...I am going to buy a camera mount for my telescope...So i do not have to depend on my camera's abilities to zoom..lol

Cool John!! Glad you liked it enough to make it a back ground on your pc!!

Cool pic, made me think of this golden oldie, "bad moon rising"

Thanks!!

Creedence Clearwater rules..was the first rock band i got hooked on as a kiddy in 1970's..I wore out willie and the poor boys and the famous CCR greatest hits album..lol

Was cloudy Super Moon night :( I took this the next night..

0hifrca.jpg

+1 "The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters."

Was hesitant about viewing this thread didn't want to be ambushed by a fatty with their butt out. Cool photo
rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back