mustang drag racer on craigslist

rottenralph

Not even sure what to think about this car since the frame appears to be missing. I would not mind having the engine for my car. Have a look and be amused. I am certain it was quite a bit of work to build this baby but I am not sure how I feel about it. http://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/4566240178.html

Bright lime 72 Mach 1 with 351C 4V, with summit 600 carb(have a Holley too), Edelbrock dual-plane manifold, Hooker headers, 3 inch exhaust with flowmasters, 17 inch Eleanor wheels, FMX tranny, A/C, P/S, front disks and 350 rear gear. Drive it to work every day.

If I had the money laying around I would definitely be interested in one like that. a lot of work went into that--the upclose quality makes the car a steal one way or the other :)

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

This is actually a friend of mine and his car. He is in the Memphis Mustang club with me. He and his father built in a few years back. It is a hot, hot car and street legal to boot. It very rarely sees the light of day now. He has a hot 67 fastback as well that he takes out regularly and to the last two Power Tours. If I could sell some internal organs right now it would be in my garage. If someone from this site picks it up I can vouch for the builder and the car. IT IS A STEAL! If you are SERIOUS about your interest in the car let me know. I can tell you alot more about it and take some more pictures id needed. I would think it is going to sell fast.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Nice car, and I am pretty sure the cowl does not leak on this one!

If it did who would care anyhow. The noise that motor makes lets you forget about alot of things I promise!

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

In an ideal world where craftsmanship is valued over all, this would be well over $35k, and a bone-stock one $8k - that's the relative effort put into this beauty.

-Kurt

satellite-valiant-mustang-license-tags-signature.png

How to buy a '71-73 Mustang:

Rule #1: Assume all classic car sellers are guilty until proven innocent.

Rule #2: No classic car dealer is ever innocent; thus, they are all guilty.

Rule #3: Buy from trustworthy people: Fellow forum members. Visit 7173Mustang's For Sale forum.

Add me to the list of if I had 11.5 large laying around it would be in my driveway. I grew up in the Pro Street era.

The Pro Street thing was kinda fun wasn't it? It just takes so much of the car away its hard to stomach at sometimes. But, don't get me wrong I still dig 'em and respect the work and time. I too could see myself doing nasty things to asphalt with it.

I think it would be fun to drive but I need a daily driver. When does the Memphis Mustang club meet? If he drives it I want to see it. Maybe my wife would like an additional car in the drive way.

Bright lime 72 Mach 1 with 351C 4V, with summit 600 carb(have a Holley too), Edelbrock dual-plane manifold, Hooker headers, 3 inch exhaust with flowmasters, 17 inch Eleanor wheels, FMX tranny, A/C, P/S, front disks and 350 rear gear. Drive it to work every day.

In Memphis A/C is a must. I drove my 65's as daily drivers for 7 years with no air and it sucked every summer. Motorcycle was just as bad.

In Memphis A/C is a must. I drove my 65's as daily drivers for 7 years with no air and it sucked every summer. Motorcycle was just as bad.

Yeah I remember daily driving my 65. Then again I had just started driving and figured I'd be content with the 2/55.

Those black vinyl seats have left plenty of marks on my legs and sweaty shirt backs. Nowadays my dd must have a/c. I work in the heat all day and at least I can look forward to drive home cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk