PO'ed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
I am totaly fed up with doctors. The wife went in three weeks ago to get scoped and they punctured her colon. Three major operations in one week and three weeks in the hospital and no end in site. Finally transfered her to another hospital. At least now she is startying to show signs of improvement. Thanks for letting me rant. Just needed to let some frustration out.

Hope she gets better soon! I am positive that the medical care will get worse because our glorious politicains (basturds) saw fit to intervene in our healthcare. See the VA if you do not believe it.

Coilwire,

So sorry to hear about of your wife's problems. That has got to be so frustrating. The vast majority of doc's out there really try to do a good job, but there are a few bad apples. Sadly, so many good doc's with lots of experience are retiring early due to the changes we are starting to experience in healthcare. When they passed what they called ACA, they held up the VA as the model they were trying to emulate. Heaven help us.

Coilwire sorry to hear about your wife's complications. Glad to hear she is beginning to improve. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and getting beyond this event.

Coilwire,

So sorry to hear about of your wife's problems. That has got to be so frustrating. The vast majority of doc's out there really try to do a good job, but there are a few bad apples. Sadly, so many good doc's with lots of experience are retiring early due to the changes we are starting to experience in healthcare. When they passed what they called ACA, they held up the VA as the model they were trying to emulate. Heaven help us.
73.... let me assist you with an update in information. I was one of the people you spake of regarding ObamaCare... ACA is the political correct version. By compliance choosing the term ACA, you are empowering their effort.

We designed the program and if for a minute you BELIEVE your doctor is a good guy or lady...THINK AGAIN!!! My own doctor turned on me after an accident, while staging the medical interaction to PREVENT me from getting funded by my insurance company while charging ME direct. DOCTORS are given options and they choose those by the funds available to make a living. Simple greed funded by inside deals with the government.

I was able to manage my interaction due to my knowledge and came out with only a 1000.00 loss then promptly FIRED my "sweet caring doctor".

This was my specialty, I made a ton of money off of the dumb public!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Coilwire,

73.... let me assist you with an update in information. I was one of the people you spake of regarding ObamaCare... ACA is the political correct version. By compliance choosing the term ACA, you are empowering their effort.

We designed the program and if for a minute you BELIEVE your doctor is a good guy or lady...THINK AGAIN!!! My own doctor turned on me after an accident, while staging the medical interaction to PREVENT me from getting funded by my insurance company while charging ME direct. DOCTORS are given options and they choose those by the funds available to make a living. Simple greed funded by inside deals with the government.

I was able to manage my interaction due to my knowledge and came out with only a 1000.00 loss then promptly FIRED my "sweet caring doctor".

Hey! I'm the public. :mad:

Coilwire,

Hey! I'm the public. :mad:

Well allow me to thank you for the car parts!!!!!

Back