Where have you been ? photo's

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
I was looking threw my gigs of pics " places i been and things i seen " too many to make separate threads on everything..Thought i would make one just for that.. So feel free to post up some pictures of places you been, things you caught on camera..Moon, Sky, Beaches, Mountains, Towns, animals, Places you been and seen, you're home town...Lets see some of them photo's folks:) I like seeing pics from diffrent places and points of view.

Some of the ones i been digging threw today. Sun set was from Tillamook Bay i took a few years ago when i rented a yurt...that was the view from the porch during sunset...I cannot wait to go back and rent that one again!! Was 75 bucks a night of pure heaven for me and eye candy...Had miles and miles of beach with out anyone on it...Anyone wants the number for it " i can get it for you" ;) was storm rated and hit by over 150mph winds before..It was ancored by 10 foot pillars of concrete in the ground...all pics below i took just a stones throw from the yurt i was staying in.

DSCF0531.JPG

DSCF0536.JPG

DSCF0545.JPG

DSCF0600.JPG

DSCF0601.JPG

DSCF0602.JPG

DSCF0678.JPG

DSCF0557.JPG

Some of my favorite places and things. Touring the black forest in american muscle, favorite German Bar, restaurant, schnapps, Brodick Castle on the isle of Aaron.

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0295.JPG

Awesome pick of Brodick Castle c9zx. i got a thing for historic places.. And looks like a great town to spend alot of time.

John those pictures are amazing...Now that is some history, i hope too visit alot of these places " after Wales of cource" Looks like they had alot of visitors there too.

Picture below of Maryhill Stonehenged....dicated on July 4, 1918 as a memorial for local's that died in World War I...And the view of the Columbia Gorge facing west from Maryhill

DSCF0745.JPG

DSCF0749.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Every so often I drop into the nearby town of Clunes, where my great great great grandfather was born during the gold rush days of the 1850's. Also where the town scene in Mad Max was filmed.

sG7NhU8.jpg

From Mad Max:

Y6LkJ4z.jpg

Brett..Awesome, think every car guy loves mad max..Looks like they fixed her up over the years " im sure the movie helped "

RPM post them up if you want.. I don't care if they are blurry or from a old black and white camera " long as you took them " Or one of your freinds or family..I just don't want to see random pics anyone can get online..lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics of our cruise last November to Greece, Turkey and Naples that departed from Rome. Spent 21 days with a side trip to Barcelona.

attachment.php
I have that very same picture of the library in Ephesus, from when I was stationed in Izmir, Turkey. I loved the theater - it was freaken huge!

Some pics of our cruise last November to Greece, Turkey and Naples that departed from Rome. Spent 21 days with a side trip to Barcelona.

attachment.php
I have that very same picture of the library in Ephesus, from when I was stationed in Izmir, Turkey. I loved the theater - it was freaken huge!
Eric,

Turkey was really cool, wish I could have had more time there. I bet you got to see a lot of things while you were stationed there that tourist would not normally see. Much more history there than I realized.

Eric,

Turkey was really cool, wish I could have had more time there. I bet you got to see a lot of things while you were stationed there that tourist would not normally see. Much more history there than I realized.
Did your cruise ship stop in Izmir, or Kuşadası? Just a short distance from Ephesus was also the Basilica of John the Baptist (ruins, of course), as well as the last known home of the Virgin Mary. You could actually see the castle from the top of the theater in Ephesus. I just looked at a Google map of Ephesus and was blown away at how much more they've uncovered since I was there. There was only about 100 yards of trail past the Library of Selcuk, but I can see they've opened up a LOT more... including another theater!! SO Cool!!

I'll bet you had a great time. ::thumb::

Awesome tread :cool:. Greece, Turkey, Gaudi's Cathedral Elvis in the supermarket loving it. Makes me wish I took more Photos was un New Zealand a few months ago took 1 photo feeling a bit useless. Iam the current national champion for shooting don't even have a photo of that. You boys have clearly got mad photog skills

Keep the photos coming lads this could just be the coolest thread yet :D

Awesome pics everyone!!

Wild life i caught in the Tillamook bay area...Sea otter chilling out and a Sea Lion come up and took a look at me when i was out watching the wavs:) I was lucky to catch him.

DSCF0504.JPG

DSCF0585.JPG

Back