Welp just sent my 16 yr

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain. I sent my 26 yr old daughter to JAPAN for 3 WEEKS! And they had a typhoon, and the Malaysian plane crash the day before she flew back. Talk about nervous.

I feel your pain. I sent my 26 yr old daughter to JAPAN for 3 WEEKS! And they had a typhoon, and the Malaysian plane crash the day before she flew back. Talk about nervous.
wow I would have been beyond nervous with those conditions and my wife well I would had to just have put in the mental hospital.(which is STILL an option:D)

Glad your daughter made it back safe!!!

Old off to Canada for 10 days on a mission trip
Those Canadiens need help! Hope he can reach them and bring civility to their lives:p
Haaa!!!! Yeah they are a wayward group:D. This trip is not to rebuild homes or poor like the week before last, its for the kids. Nice people but an unimaginable huge % do not identify with any religion. So they are there working with middle school kids.

No religion eh!! We're all a bloody bunch of heathens here north of the border......we like our hockey, Tim Horton's coffee and our beer cases are designed so we can carry them with mitts on!! lollerz

No religion eh!! We're all a bloody bunch of heathens here north of the border......we like our hockey, Tim Horton's coffee and our beer cases are designed so we can carry them with mitts on!! lollerz
::chili:: yeah well in that case I shoulda volunteer to infiltrate the ranks...you know "blend in" :D:D

Tim Horton... must be special my daughter said they got to go there for lunch before they kicked off the event.

::chili:: yeah well in that case I shoulda volunteer to infiltrate the ranks...you know "blend in" :D:D

Tim Horton... must be special my daughter said they got to go there for lunch before they kicked off the event.
Tim Horton's in Canada is very special........some cities you might have to go a mile before stumble across one.

ahhh must be like Starbucks. That kid loves her coffee stuff. She has to have her fix so I always tell her how many minutes she has to work for each drink so I've noticed a slow down in how often she goes now LOL.Dad refuses to buy her Starbucks.

Where in Canada did she go?
There's a camp at Alberta Beach. the church groups apparently gather there and conduct these for the youth.

Today is their last day of 5 and tomorrow is their free day. A three hour drive to Jasper National Park to hike and see the glacier. Its a reward for their hard work over the past 5 years and 6 to 7 missions, rebuilding homes in the harshest poverty areas of Texas New Mexico and Oklahoma.

Mission trips were some of the best experiences my kids had growing up. The trips seem to put into perspective how good they have it. I've chaperoned on a couple and they have been very rewarding.

Heres for safe travels on the way home!!

Nice way to wrap things up. Dad will be happy to see her home no hiding your pride on this one Carter
Luke that is one of the kindest things anyone has said!!! Thank you. Of course I'm quite proud and what brings it full circle is to have witnessed "how she is" away from home. On the home rebuilds we went on a few weeks ago.....that kid works and never once complained about how much or how hard the work was to do.

10580171_10201591696549190_8833656052688831230_n.jpg

and this one she wanted to try her hand at bust'n rock.... we put in roughly 15 to 17 post holes in limestone... best i could get was 18" deep for the post and lucky to get that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back