Great Forum...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
Plan on buying a 71-73 down the road...
Hello,

Have recently "re-discovered" the 71-73 Mustangs... and was stoked when I found this forum.

I'm a 54 yr-old Construction PM originally from New Orleans, now in South FL, and plan on buying one down the road. (I presently have a 350Z and a 4x4 Expedition.)

As a kid - I thought the 71-73's were easily the best-looking Mustangs, and thought the Coupe was just as cool as the Fastback for these years. Can't believe how affordable these 71-73's are!

Greatly looking forward to learning everything I can here to best help me decide which year and style to buy. Will probably not post much except for an occasional question - hope that's cool.

Thank you.

Sid M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from another South Floridian, Sid, and be careful on the tri-county Craigslist. There's a lot of nice looking (and horrible), overpriced trash hanging about there.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Virginia!

Hi Sid, ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I'd say convertible because I think they are the coolest looking Mustang verts ever but I might be partial. :)

::welcome:: to the forum form San Diego, CA. You will find everything you could ever need for your car here through experienced venders and very knowledgable members! Enjoy it!

Welcome to the site from Virginia. When you find a prospective car to buy you may want to post up the info and pics here before you pull the trigger. You will receive a lot of constructive input on it's condition and correctness of the model. Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back