Ford nationals at Carlisle, PA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are planning on staying more than one day you should plan on booking a room now. I stay at the Ramada Limited in Mechanicsburg.

Mike

We are going to Ford Carlisle. This year we are taking our 68 428 cj. we will be in building T if anyone wants to stop by and check it out.

I'm going to be there on Saturday! Need some interior trim for my 73! Liked to meet up with some 7173 peeps while I'm there!

I still haven't made it to the event! Someday, hopefully!

Well, it looks like I'll be able to make it up there this Saturday. In search of a pair of clean, rust and dent free doors for the Mach. Also looking for long console, a pair of 429 finned aluminum valve covers, and good interior 1/4 panels. I'm not asking for too much, am I??? Lmao

Well, not a bad weekend Thursday & Friday a bit rainy... Sat & Sunday pretty nice.

Got together with the 428 cobra jet registry would be nice to meet up with some people from the 7173 mustangs.

I was there Thursday AM through midday Sunday. The 71-73 show field area was being used as a parking lot for Fox Body Mustangs and a few Falcons the times I made it over there.

No one from the forums stopped by my booth, either. I guess the rain kept folks away.

Back