• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exhaust System

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naa10104

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, matching #'s H Code, Auto
Hello,

May have a new complete OEM Mach 1 exhasut system for sale or trade in the next few months. Curious if there would be any interest for something like this ... thanks for any input.

steve

OEM...really? Weren't OEM systems one piece from the manifold to tailpipe? Didn't know any of those were still out there.

For what engine?
Sorry for the delay, a 73 351 Clevland

OEM...really? Weren't OEM systems one piece from the manifold to tailpipe? Didn't know any of those were still out there.
HI,

Still sorting the car out, Have not had it up on a lift yet. The seller said that it was OEM 73 Mach 1 Dual exhaust with the correct tips. Later he said that the system was custom made in Connecticut. My issue is it is too loud at highway speeds, resonates too much. When I get more info I will post may need to change the mufflers. Thanks

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Back