Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naa10104

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, matching #'s H Code, Auto
Hello,

Just purchased a 73 Convertible, matching numbers, nice body, but needs some mechanical adjusting. H code 351 ... didn't realize how low the HP was. Might want to address that in the future. Previously owned a matching numbers 74 Camaro Z28 and a 2001 Mustang GT convertible.

Look forward to working on this vehicle and getting to know people affiliated with this site. Thanks

steve

Hi Steve from Luxembourg, Europe.

Lemme be the first one to ::welcome:: you to this great forum.

There are a few people who know how to resolve the HP issue with the 73 351.

I guess Kit will chime in on that pretty soon.

Greetings from Oklahoma City, I am sure you will get great advice from this website.

Hi, and welcome from Central Ohio. I also have an H code 1973 vert. I believe these are the most beautiful convertibles of the muscle car era.

Welcome to the club, Steve, from what appears to be the 73convertibleowners.com website :p. We do have a lot of them here.

As mentioned, there are many ways to compensate for the poor performance of the H code, as can be found on this website. For specifics, post a question in the Performance forum, and you'll get lots of help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from SE Michigan to another 73 vert owner..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back