Hello Everyone !!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madurodave

Reaction score
My Car
73 Coupe
Hey there fellow big bodied coupe lovers. Me and my dad are working on our 73'coupe and we are looking foreward our upcoming times we will share with this forum.

follow our progress in depth on our page. all of you facebookers like it as well please !

Thanks, Zach.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Nice coupe and great FB page! I linked it to our fan page already! (Be sure to like our pages...links are in the Social Links button under the page header!) :D

Welcome to the site. Father/son projects are great, make sure you do your part and help keep your dads interest up! My son helped a lot on my 73 Convert until he got his Bullitt.

Hi Zach! Welcome. It seems like it's usually the dad who shows up on here when teaming up for father/son projects. It's good to have you. My son is 17 and our project together is mainly me helping him with the 93. LOL

Enjoy the site, there is a lot of good guys with lots of experience on here.

::welcome:: You will find the people here friendly and helpful. Enjoy the project. Building a car with my son is one of the best things I have ever done. Enjoy!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back