Meet up

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
1974 Z28 camaro
1963 chevy C10
1999 F150 lariat 4X4
Got to meet sicndhead and the misses today. We spent some time getting rained on looking at a couple overpriced MACH 1's, and had a steak at the local sizzlin. What a great couple, glad to have members like them on the forum. Time sure flies when you're having fun though. BTW thanks for the steak Kelly.

Too cool. Meeting members on here has been really enjoyable. Great stories. (All have not been verified... but

GREAT STORIES! :)

Anyone heading through central Oklahoma - hollar! :) :)

Ray

Got to meet sicndhead and the misses today. We spent some time getting rained on looking at a couple overpriced MACH 1's, and had a steak at the local sizzlin. What a great couple, glad to have members like them on the forum. Time sure flies when you're having fun though. BTW thanks for the steak Kelly.

Us guys had a great time meeting you guys. Thanks for spending the afternoon in the rain checking out cars with us. I wish we weren’t pressed for time. We had a source inspection from one of our customers on Friday and there was still a lot to do to be ready.

Are you going to get out to Branson? We’d come out if you do.

Us guys had a great time meeting you guys. Thanks for spending the afternoon in the rain checking out cars with us. I wish we weren’t pressed for time. We had a source inspection from one of our customers on Friday and there was still a lot to do to be ready.

Are you going to get out to Branson? We’d come out if you do.
Not looking good for Branson this year, too many irons in the fire. Gotta get my house put back together...LOL

Latest posts

Back