Wheels/Tires Installed Video

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

My good friend/help (obvious limitation reasons ) helped me install everything with them, from getting the tires mounted and balanced, getting the tires dismounted on my old magnum 500's, getting them installed, changing out my tank to pump fuel filter & pump to carb filter, covering the hole on the fende with an antenna, changing out the 20 tooth speedo gear to a 21 tooth, and straight up being a friend and helper.

link of the clip!!!

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q63/sraocampo/?action=view&current=IMG_0811.mp4

Last edited:
My good friend/help (obvious limitation reasons ) helped me install everything with them, from getting the tires mounted and balanced, getting the tires dismounted on my old magnum 500's, getting them installed, changing out my tank to pump fuel filter & pump to carb filter, covering the hole on the fende with an antenna, changing out the 20 tooth speedo gear to a 21 tooth, and straight up being a friend and helper.
O....Sweetness to the MAX !!! They look really nice...Congrats ! Wheels & tires are 1 of the most important aspects to your cars look..& you got it right for sure ! Enjoy & use them well..

OK - now I'm a believer. I saw some other pictures of '71-'73 fastbacks with the 17" rims and lo-pro tires and wasn't really thrilled with the look. But yours is simply awesome.

Nice choice... and a very nice job getting it all together. Sweet ride!

i've seen alot of pics of 71-73s with 20's and 22's and they are really too much rim and not enough tire. with 17's you still have enough side wall on the things, 18's will have enough side wall as well. i think proportionately, the 17's go well with the car. 17's on others cars look big however.

O....Sweetness to the MAX !!! They look really nice...Congrats ! Wheels & tires are 1 of the most important aspects to your cars look..& you got it right for sure ! Enjoy & use them well..
Q,

these 275/40/17 tires are alot different in width than my 275/60/15's. weird cuz both are 275.

Now, i'm off to closing the fender to tire gaps. 1.5 inches in the front, i ordered Mustang Plus's 1/4 inch insulator for their grab-a-trak springs instead of using their 1 inch rubber insulator. might need to cut an inch or two of the coil though.

Last edited:
Back