A different type of speed -Airshow -

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GravY

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Vert - 351c
Anyone like going to airshows?? I try to go every year and get better with my photography..

A few from Thunder over Michigan this weekend..

UBT9DJT.jpg

kfBHYjo.jpg

qtMD8wd.jpg

m3rrOoj.jpg

CSVahNb.jpg

5Vts9qL.jpg

AmF05Fi.jpg

SeuvB1a.jpg

aLZSUTZ.jpg

really bummed this pic didnt come out better.. the west side of the flight path was hazy..

n7pB4za.jpg

I'll be posting more as I go threw them..

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome,have been to a few here in Aus with my brother. Always forget how impressive F16s. B1bs F18s and other hardcore military kit is until you see it again. That in turn makes me appreciate the whole aviation industry.Fast jets are the only thing that matches the intensity of top fuel in my book.

Thanks for sharing look forward to seeing some more photos :cool:

I'm an A&P with an IA and a pilot. I've been flying since I was 5 weeks old. I ran a maintenance facility for over 10 years and all I can say is... I have never, ever, even when the sh*t is hitting the fan, not loved flying. I still get excited like a little kid before I go up.

here are some more.. probably wont get any more up for a bit, have a busy weekend coming up with the Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Memories..

1wYqFMN.jpg

04uadXB.jpg

pusJrCd.jpg

9gdltsk.jpg

pnE59ZG.jpg

OsPWuMY.jpg

RlPgarN.jpg

gx3KH2Y.jpg

xu5w7r2.jpg

Fc6uL13.jpg

v2V7AM6.jpg

deH4I45.jpg

gWaYdyw.jpg

T197ivS.jpg

8yBBrYx.jpg

xDR30E2.jpg

Ceb65gG.jpg

ru1nN4f.jpg

EqTYJRJ.jpg

NOdnS8F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We just had seafair here in seattle. I watched the hydros and the blue angels. Its amazing what these guys do.

Also saw a special edition blue angels mustang at a local car show.

blah.jpg

sm.jpg

stang angels.jpg

feryry6jrtujfgymjdrtuike567yujdrtynh.jpg

sea hslkjxdh.jpg

Back