• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fiberglass parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

460bbf

Reaction score
My Car
72 mach 1 with A bbf
I have a usbody fiberglass fenders and nose that I took off my car, has a 73 grill and fiberglass bumper. I also have a usbody hood with a small scoop for sale also. I'm looking for 300 for the fenders and grill and 200 for the hood. located near Tulsa Oklahoma.

the green turd shelled a motor back in june, have not had time to mess with it yet. Hopefully there are some drag racers here that might want this stuff. I really hate to see it go to crap sitting outside, I don't have any indoor storage right now.

I don't have an e-bay account and have never dealt with e-bay. don't know if I want to open the can of worms for one item. its going to be a pain to ship this stuff also.

I'm not real sure, prob around 200-250. I believe it was 200 to ship my new parts from Florida.

Back