Friday afternoon daydreaming

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
So I was sitting in the traffic in my work clone car with all the other clone cars listening to the local hard rock heavy metal station. ZZ Tops master of sparks came on followed by Iam Bad iam nation wide, so I got to thinking wish my car had some of that style. So my brain transformed my Clone wagon into a 58-60 Lincoln all Shiny black with 9 layers of candy flames and a gold metallic interior than the same car Black with candy red scallops and gold pin lines then switched it to baby blue pearl fade away ,So cool :cool: then the light went green and suddenly I was back in the same shitbox I left work in. Damn you reality

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have similar problems:cool:

My daydream car in that situation is a low and mean '57 Ford Fairlane coupe, Midnight blue metallic. Running a bigblock 427, a Detroit locker, and 18-inch rubber tucked into the fender-wells on torque-thrust mag wheels.

O what a relief it is.

7245140004_large.jpg

LOL I actually own one like this... a copper colored on brown leather unit... 62 thousand miles with Kelsey Hayes wheels and original Cadillac CB radio, Cadillac 8 track... damn near perfect inside and out... NOT one I would brag about on a hot rod cool classic forum but yes I OWN IT!!!

a little more and it could have been Henry's car.....

g511-caddy1.jpg

but mine is better because it was ordered with everything but a kitchen sink. the original owner was the developer of the area I live in...everything he owned was top of the line. I'm waiting on poor ole Mrs' to sell me the 40 Ford coupe too.

That would have to be a Nice little cacoon to commute in. Needs zebra stripe seat covers to be funkadelic :p

What are the details Dana. Model year miles etc. You have tweaked my underlying interest in these old land yachts, if you gonna go slow do it in style.

Ahhh Dana! A GM man eh!:p:p:p

Greg.:p
ahhh yeah Greg I AM a GM guy, my FIRST cool car was a 56 Chebbie but I got on the band wagon later with a 63 Falcon that was a 6 cyl grannie 2 door white blue interior. The 6 was removed when a friend of my brothers wrecked his Maverick Grabber GT and the motor and 4spd were removed and put in my 63 ....wow she was FAST!!

Latest posts

Back