Anyone have a 73 Q code Build Sheet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q Code Convertible
Hi guys,

When I took my car apart I found some of my build sheet that I could read but most was not legible. I am trying to figure out the missing pieces and if someone has one for a 73 Q code that would be a big help.

vy5h5j.jpg

Hi guys,

I was able to get a copy of jbojo's build sheet but I have some different options than what he has. Still looking for anyone else who might have a 72 or 73 Q code build sheet that I could use to decipher my missing pieces.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I was able to get a copy of jbojo's build sheet but I have some different options than what he has. Still looking for anyone else who might have a 72 or 73 Q code build sheet that I could use to decipher my missing pieces.

Thank You
This is a scan of a scan. Build date 03/16/1972. Original has deteriorated severely into many pieces. The 1st scan was lost in a laptop failure. You may be able to use some of the data. What I know for sure after my decoding (about 85%) is the car is a Mach 1, 351C-4V, C6, 3.25 gear open, stripes, mag 500 wheels w/F-60x15 tires, space saver spare, comp suspension, am/fm, AC, PS, PDB, INST group, Decor group, no sport deck, no convenience group. I have more data but my typing skills suck, so PM or email me and I'll give you my phone number. Chuck

SCAN0037.JPG

Not sure if this will be of any help, but this is what I salvaged from the floor of the late-'72 (6/72) Q-code:

2rny2pw.jpg

And, if it helps any, a much more intact build sheet from a '71 Sportsroof, which should help to line things up:

2uep98g.jpg

-Kurt

FYI, this is Old Pony's '73 convertible buildsheet; just ran across it in the Soylent Green thread:

73MustangBuildSheetCopy1.jpg

-Kurt

Jeff,

Looks like the group is heading down the road of build sheets again. Here is mine. I was fortunate enough to locate it under the passenger side sound deadener back in 84 and placed it away for safe keeping. See, even as a 15 year old I could appreciate the history of these cars. I have also included my Eminger with it for comparison.

Just for the record 01/72, Mach 1, H-Code, FMX

1972 Eminger & Build Sheet.pdf

Attachments

• 1972 Eminger & Build Sheet.pdf
    444.6 KB · Views: 30
Hi,Jeff8887

I have one from a Q-code Mach 1 I used to own, factory 4-speed with A/C,PS,PDB,sports interior,tach and aluminum wheels. It is only a photocopy but it was a perfect clear build sheet. I sold the car long ago around 1999 it was a two owner car when I bought it in 1994 it is a long story why I sold it but, just let me tell you how much I hated my house building contractor he lost a bill I put on my personal credit card for over 9K and then let me close before telling me! UGH!!

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/tomandchelle/scan0014.jpg

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/tomandchelle/scan0003.jpg

I found a better way to post the build sheet.

Back