TAKE A RIDE IN THE 72 VIDEO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
So as promised heres a short test burn..Sorry for the bit of static I was using the wifi wireless to control the camera & I think it picked it some stray rf from the ignition,,I also had the window open..So I have about 200 miles on her so far..Motor is awsome ! See you can use open chamber heads & still have plenty of low end power if you match the proper components..She's not even broken in yet ! Still working on dialing in the tranny..Suspension is flawless ..smooth..precise..No real road noise..harshness..I haven't even done the sound deadner yet! Going to do another vid with out the wifi..Enjoy:p

Very cool ride Q, I had forgotten about the old hanging lights...don't see those around here anymore...now they are all on poles with cameras looking at you

Very Nice ::thumb::

Very cool. I'm debating the Pypes setup. Sounds really good but how loud or not loud is it? Could you talk on the phone at a constant 2k rpm? I've done loud and I'm at a point in my life where a quiet rumble would be fine.

Nice video too.

Thanks for all the kind words :p It was a lot of hard work but the result was worth it for sure..Still need to do the interior..glass..stereo system..But I'm going to wait till next spring for that stuff..Need to get back to the q-code.

Very cool. I'm debating the Pypes setup. Sounds really good but how loud or not loud is it? Could you talk on the phone at a constant 2k rpm? I've done loud and I'm at a point in my life where a quiet rumble would be fine.

Nice video too.
Don it's not loud at all at cruise speed in 4th gear & thats without any sound deadner..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back