Where We Are...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdM

Reaction score
Between the Texas Hill Country and North Idaho
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code, a 427 Dart based Windsor, Pro Flo 4, Tremec 5 speed, A/C, 12.7:1 steering conversion, SoT coil over and Dakota Digital dash.
While photos would take more than I have at the moment I will offer this. I work for a major O&G company and, from 1985 to 2004, have worked within the US in California, Texas, Kansas and Texas. From my last assignment stateside, in 2004, we left for Alberta and spent near five years there. Next was Dubai for an Iraq project that did not come to fruition at the time so off to Qatar I went. I finished there and headed offshore to the Caspian Sea for a year and a half then on shore in Atyrau and Aktau KZ for another year. I left there for Australia and moved my family, for the first time since Canada, to Brisbane. We spent a year there to find myself heading to Korea from where I type. Dear wife has advised, "work were you must but I ain't moving again"... So here I am.

sling_blade.jpg

uhhhhmmm you work for a major oil and gas company uuhhhhmmmph... I sell equipment to major oil and gas companies.... uhhhmmmm we could be friends some time....I always thought that.....

tough job for a family man. Years ago I did some work on a house for a lady whose late husband was in the oil business. She had some great tales of travel to every place in the world. But, the best story she told me was about her never learning to drive, she said her husband tried to teach her in 1940 but she just couldn't catch on so she never tried again...WOW...I told her cars have changed a lot since then.

Ha.... that's funny. My father in law has a "friend" her daughter doesnt drive...the deceased husband an oil guy provided transportation and seriously none of these people especially HER at 40 cant take care of themselves. I just hope he marries the mom and I GET ALL THAT CASH...LOL!!

Back