San Diego Mustangs By The Bay meet and greet BBQ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang convertible(some day)
In keeping with Travis's tradition I was thinking about have people over for a BBQ either the night before or the night of the San Diego Mustangs By The Bay car show. I'm in Carlsbad which is 30 miles north of the show. Let me know if your interested and if you have a night preference. The show is Sunday, October 5th.

-Jim

Put me down for a yes. I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I can find someone to trade with me.

-Travis

Jim,

Put me down as a yes but do I have to work on your car in order to get in?

I would think the night before which is a Saturday would work better for most as everyone will be trying to get home on Sunday after the show.

Jim,

Put me down as a yes but do I have to work on your car in order to get in?

I would think the night before which is a Saturday would work better for most as everyone will be trying to get home on Sunday after the show.
Of course I'm gonna have you work on my car!

Sounds like fun. While your at it look for a 67 convertible like mine. They are easy to spot once you see one but there are on 35 in the US. One resides in san diego and an article was done by Car Craft on his car after restoration. Since I have one and he has one I was hoping to locate this guy. I contacted Car Craft and explained they could provide my info to him so they didn't have to use the lame as legal out but as you can imagine they are so caught up in the enthusiasm for classics they never bothered to respond to 15 emails. 8 years and continued research I have one, he has one and there was one sold in Tampa 2 years ago. The other 32 have not shown up in that time.... so If it shows up...let me know.

I was just talking with Paris (gf) about this. We plan on coming on Saturday Jim. We will probably be in the area by 1pm. And then attend the show on Sunday. Whether or not my Mach will make an appearance has yet to be seen.

I was just talking with Paris (gf) about this. We plan on coming on Saturday Jim. We will probably be in the area by 1pm. And then attend the show on Sunday. Whether or not my Mach will make an appearance has yet to be seen.
Tom,

Cool glad you can make it. I was gonna be out and about but call me when you're in town and we'll see where we are. Travis is gonna be in in the morning and I was gonna show him around town.

-Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok just wanted to put this out there one more time.

This is who I have so far:

sdtang(me)

71resurrection

Doug the dog

Jeff8877

mach7173351c +3

Kindersmach + 1

Raula +1 tentative

Let me know if your interested.

Jim

Back