• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Doug's 1971 USED PARTS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug71mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1971 For Mustang Mach 1 Fastback, 351C V8
I am restoring my 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Fastback

2cx83zp.jpg

All of the parts I can get new, I am getting new. So I was planning on tossing all the old parts, but I don't like tossing things that may be of some value to someone else so I am letting all these go dirt cheap. Some of the larger pieces will be PICKUP only and those will be listed on craigslist.

These are just what I have listed. I want you guys to post something you are looking for and I will see if I have them. But remember if they don't sell new aftermarket pieces I wont sell the original older pieces. :)

MOTOR PARTS:

351C Valve Covers

INTERIOR PARTS:

Center Dash Bezel

EXTERIOR PARTS:

Floor Support Driver & Passenger Sides

Passenger Headlight Housing

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not have the front grille, but I do have 2 side mirrors.

They are the racing style side mirrors though and the driver side has the adjuster cable as well.

How much would you offer for them?

List of stuff i'm looking for

-plastic moulded interior quarter panels that go in between the back seat and the side

-Radio antenna

-rear window louvers

-taillight panel honeycomb

-Magnum 500 center cap

-floor console

-window stabilizers/assorted pieces

-Other interior pieces that are difficult to describe(they go behind the back seat on the wall under the window?)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back