1972 mustang - a step away from the dishonest seller

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"But have you ever tried selling anything on CL ? And have some of the dumbest questions asked to a point you sit back and ponder how much breath you have wasted talking to this idiot ? And how you can never ever get that breath back you wasted on that person and how you will need it on your death bed some day ? Well i have , and it's not much fun. So with all that being said it's a $1,000.00 cash not check or money order or trade. Just good ole hard cash ;)"

I like this guy. I want to buy him a beer.

I think he said it like it was. Rusty mess for 1000 bucks take it or leave it. I prefer that to bullshiz. My seller said interior was perfect, I think the holes in the seat and carpet were not my def of perfect. I bought it because my car kept saying buy me. My seller was a toooool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link broken, Says"Flagged for removal"

CL turds are always flagging my ads for political comments and BS negators. You read their terms and conditions and they state nothing about stating the obvious about the expected sales. And nothing about expressing my displeasure with current Senator from NC up for re-election, as long as my ad is a legitimate object for sale. Seems this guy offended some PC nazi, typical liberal!

I am guessing that the car was legitemately for sale?

Back