Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echarell

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 351 1971 Mustang
Hello everyone I'm a Boss 351 owner from Rhode Island.

I am just finishing up the restoration do my boss 351. My grandfather owned Notarantonio Ford in North Providence RI. He sold the car and later bought it back some time later. He gave the car to my mom in the 80s and we recently had it restored. I left as much of the car as original as possible. Small upgrades include stainless steel 2.5 inch custom exhaust. Aluminum radiator painted black. Aluminum water pump. I opted to keep original parts and attempt to clean or paint them instead of buying reproduction. The car is light pewter metallic. Marty report broke it down to 1 of a kind.

image.jpg

Oh my... that pic kinda reminds me of my current situation (in the garage... but yours is a much, MUCH nicer garage). ::thumb::

Welcome from West Texas! Love the pewter & black. Like the others, can't wait to see more pics. ::beer::

Wow the Boss looks great. Your grandfather Joe would be very proud. I remember that car being at my house for a while. Your Grandfather wanted me to get it running which I did.That 4300D carb was tough rebuild. I was 10 years old when he brought that car home (I grew up across the street) in 1983 and I was thrilled to see another Mustang like my parents and now my Mustang. I would love to see it.

Ron

Wow the Boss looks great. Your grandfather Joe would be very proud. I remember that car being at my house for a while. Your Grandfather wanted me to get it running which I did.That 4300D carb was tough rebuild. I was 10 years old when he brought that car home (I grew up across the street) in 1983 and I was thrilled to see another Mustang like my parents and now my Mustang. I would love to see it.

Ron
thanks Ron.. Yes i remember you and your car. My grandfather would bring me across the street to see yours. once im up and running ill make sure to let you know and we can get together so you can check it out. I work with your friend paul S and hes been telling me you plan on building a garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back