#1 2015

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty excited to see one of these in person, I am guessing they will be shipping to dealers soon. At first, I was spectacle about the design, but as it became more clear and more details were available, I have really grown to love it! I am all for the future of Mustang, and it looks like it starts soon!

Cool pics thanks. I was all in for buying 1 here in Aus with all the talk about matching US prices now they are saying prices will start at 50 grand so I won't buy 1 now not going to bend over for corporate greed.

Cool pics thanks. I was all in for buying 1 here in Aus with all the talk about matching US prices now they are saying prices will start at 50 grand so I won't buy 1 now not going to bend over for corporate greed.
Yeah, with the demise of the local Australian vehicle manufacturing Ford has the perfect opportunity to drop these into Aus at a reasonably low price to gain a lasting market foothold. But instead they'll try to glean an extra 10 grand out of them, which will cut potential sales by 80% and jeopardize the viability of the Mustangs continued presence here.

Having said that, it doesn't really worry me that much - after all, as far as Mustangs are concerned, I've already got one....

got-one-already.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool nice pictures.

I was looking in to buying a 2014 convertible 6v Premium grabber blue with black top and black interior, but the kids had no leg room in the back after I adjusted the seats for my self, the window sticker was $34K I got it down to $29k until the kids sat in, I had to pass on it.

That car will be sold as a stock unit. They just need to wait to get the EPA approval and a new sticker will be issued.

We used to get new-year model Mustangs (and other cars) all the time that had "NOT TO BE SOLD" written on blank Monroneys and they just sat in back until Ford sent us updated paperwork and stickers.

Of course, this being the first car of the 2015 model run, it may enjoy a different life, of pampered collectibility.

That car will be sold as a stock unit. They just need to wait to get the EPA approval and a new sticker will be issued.

We used to get new-year model Mustangs (and other cars) all the time that had "NOT TO BE SOLD" written on blank Monroneys and they just sat in back until Ford sent us updated paperwork and stickers.

Of course, this being the first car of the 2015 model run, it may enjoy a different life, of pampered collectibility.
I think you are right. That number one car will either go for auction or to a selected connected collector, or perhaps straight to a museum.

There will be some dealer gouging for sure for those that just have to be first to have this mass produced Mustang. I like all Mustangs but to me our 71-73's will always be my favorite. I, like others here have always thought their looks were ahead of their time and still attract much attention from people that see them.

I like it in competition orange. I may have to get one with Recaro seats and a 6 speed.

I think you are right. That number one car will either go for auction or to a selected connected collector, or perhaps straight to a museum.

There will be some dealer gouging for sure for those that just have to be first to have this mass produced Mustang. I like all Mustangs but to me our 71-73's will always be my favorite. I, like others here have always thought their looks were ahead of their time and still attract much attention from people that see them.
It was ordered by Sam Pack Five Star Ford just north of Dallas Texas.

I was asked to bring my '69 Mach 1 up to Santa Susanna, California next week to display it for a bunch of journalists who will be driving through the Southern California mountains for first driving impressions of the 2015 Mustang. Ford is organizing a vintage Mustang display each day for seven days in a row during the lunch stop while different journalists cycle through the new Mustangs. I'm busy with work and it is quite a heavy drive through traffic across LA, so I am going to pass the opportunity. But the offer of a box lunch was pretty appealing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back