Meet and greet in Luxembourg

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Today was just awesome. I had been looking forward to this for weeks and today I got to meet Chuck and his family who made short stop in Luxembourg during their European vacation.

So we met, got in my Mustang and I dragged them through half of the country in an attempt to show them as much as possible of our little grand duchy.

Here's a pic of Chuck speeding the crap out of the Luxstang going a little over 100mph on the freeway. I really got a kick out of that. :)

DSCF1457.JPG

Here's the c9zx family and the Luxstang in front of the beautiful castle of Vianden.

DSCF1461.JPG

I hope they had as much a good time than I had and I really enjoyed their company for the day. I wish we could have spent more time together but their schedule would unfortunately not allow it.

What a great and cool family!!

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Glad to see my neighbors/friends from Oklahoma being treated so well by the Luxembourgians :) Chuck and his whole family are good people!

And yes I can fully agree - Chuck has no problem going fast!

Thanks for showing them a great time and posting the pic!

Ray

Yeah Ray, he talked about meeting you in person.

They actually invited us over, so you may wanna be prepared to have two Luxembourgers show up at your place too. :)

They actually invited us over, so you may wanna be prepared to have two Luxembourgers show up at your place too. :)
Have to roll out some carpet for ya!!! :)

I'll find some Ford Blue carpet with the Ford oval on it!!!! :D

You and Chuck's boys could jam some good tunes!

You guys are very welcome!!!!

Ray

Awesome!!! ::thumb::

I'm always glad to hear about forum members/friends getting to meet in-person. One of my goals is to meet anybody I can during some future road trips.

BTW - I have that same steering wheel now. ;) :D

Awesome!!! ::thumb::

One of my goals is to meet anybody I can during some future road trips.

BTW - I have that same steering wheel now. ;) :D

I you (or any members) are ever near Branson be sure to give me shout first::beer::.

Totally awesome! Looks like a good time was had by all. I've got a trip that way with work about a year or so from now in the works. I hope/plan to make some time to come through Luxembourg.

DUDE....Oklahoma here in the states is gonna be a BIG surprise compared to the scenic view I see in YOUR background. Oklahoma is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sorry for the really late post but, I've been "off the e-com grid" for a while. I want to thank Mike and His wife for taking the time to give us the grand tour of Luxembourg. We saw many things we would have otherwise not seen and had a great time. The short stretches of unrestricted speed limits was also a hoot. Speed is life! Thanks again Mike.

Chuck

Hey Chuck, welcome back!

There is no such thing as "unrestricted speed limit" here in Luxembourg. You were speeding! :)

Whhhaaattt! I was speeding, say it isn't so Mike. Are you going to get a picture of your car, with a stranger driving, from the police asking you to pay a hefty fine? I never would have exceeded the speed limit if I'd known there was one.:p

Chuck

How in the world can one speed in Luxembourg? By the time you get up to 40 mph from a standing start at one end of the country, you've already reached the opposite side.:p

How in the world can one speed in Luxembourg? By the time you get up to 40 mph from a standing start at one end of the country, you've already reached the opposite side.:p
:D

You may have a point there. You do need a fast car. :)

Back