• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 coupe sheetmetal cutting up parts car.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
I am almost done parting a 71 grabber lime coupe if anyone needs anything let me know. It was a basic 302 coupe auto. Not many options but has quite a bit of good sheet metal left. I don't have a title for it so it will be cut up anyways to get rid of it. The frame rails are solid the rear window area also. trunk bracing, seat pans, the top cowl pan, radiator support, The gas tank front strap support. There are a lot more solid parts. I have down to an empty rolling shell. It had manual steering if anyone wants that I saved it.

No a/c sorry.

Since last post car is completely cut up if no interest I will send what I dont need to the scrap yard.

I can get pics of some of the stuff I saved the panel between trunk and window, the gas tank strap brace front and rear. Seat pans, inner wheel houses, section of trunk where shocks bolt in, front frame rails where bumper bolts on I cut the engine compartment just in front of firewall with a reciprocating saw. Rear frame rails. It did not have dual exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible to get pics of the frame rails? Looking for the 2 cross members in the engine bay. One after the radiator and the one where the steering is at. Much thanks!

Rich

Yeah I can do that the frame rails are really nice the crossmembers are there but not sure of condition.

4df8ce39cc3eede2466234c7c8de28a4.jpg
842467dde64866416d9b0d271f093687.jpg

47b31e096b8e8e3e3ee2cbc82fe9e9c2.jpg
106182bb2f160315eec131374b736615.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back